Highlight of Ferrara Private Bike Tour Highlights
01Glide through this UNESCO world heritage site with a local guide
02Admire Ferrara's impressive cathedral and spend time admiring the streets of the medieval quarter
03Cycle around the Renaissance area of the city with its incredible palazzos and green spaces
04Cruise around the city's walls
Why we chose this tourFerrara is a super cycle-friendly city as you'll discover on our Highlight of Ferrara Private Bike Tour. Meet your friendly local guide and after a quick safety briefing, you'll be off, cruising around this UNESCO world heritage site. Take in the sights of the medieval quarter including the beautiful cathedral, the famous Piazza delle Erbe, and the Jewish Ghetto. Head to the Renaissance area of the city, admiring the opulent palazzos and green spaces as you go. Finally, head up onto the city walls which encircle the city. 9 uninterrupted kilometers of parkland where Ferrara locals come to while away their days. Our Highlight of Ferrara Bike Tour leaves every day.
Ferrara is such a beautiful city and begs to be explored, which is exactly what you’ll be doing on our Highlight of Ferrara Private Bike Tour. We handpick our local guides based on their knowledge and experience so you know you’ll be in the very best of hands as you cruise around the cobbled backstreets and wide green vistas around the city. Your guide will be on hand to point out particular points of interest and enthuse you with the city’s heritage, culture, and history.
Book With Tourist Journey
- We hand-pick each tour and experience which we offer
- Led by a true local expert full of passion
- Hassle-free experience promise. We take care of everything so you just have to enjoy
- Great memories and the best stories guaranteed
- Easy booking, easy cancelation and best price guaranteed
Highlight of Ferrara Private Bike Tour Itinerary
10:30/14:00 - Pickup from Ferrara
- You will meet your guide at a centralized location in Ferrara.
- Meeting point: Ferrara Cathedral
Guided Private Bike Tour of Ferrara
- Discover Ferrara on two wheels, cruising down the beautiful streets and alleys! Meet your friendly local guide and a small group of travelers, before heading around this UNESCO world heritage site.
- Stop at major sights in the historic center, including the Estense Castle, the Cathedral, Piazza delle Erbe, the Jewish Ghetto, and the medieval districts around Via delle Volte.
- Continue to the Renaissance areas, ticking off the best the neighborhoods have to offer, before riding along the tree-lined circuit of the walls with their original Renaissance structure.
- These city walls cover 9km of bike circuits and walking routes and you'll be a party to the best of it.
12:30/16:00 - Drop off at Ferrara
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Highlight of Ferrara Private Bike Tour are approximate
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Highlight of Ferrara Private Bike Tour, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Fully guided tour
Lunch & drinks
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Sunglasses & sunscreen
This tour requires a minimum of 2 participantes
Child seat available upon request
Related Tours and Experiences
Private Cooking Class with a Local in VeniceItaly | 3 hour tour From $159 Per Person
Milan Countryside and Wine Tasting TourItaly | 6 hour tour From $279 Per Person
Polignano a Mare Stand Up Paddle ExperienceItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $40 Per Person
Otranto Coast Boat TourItaly | 4 hour tour From $105 Per Person
Homemade Orecchiette Cooking Class in ConversanoItaly | 3 hour tour From $99 Per Person
Mozzarella Tasting Tour in Martina Franca or ConversanoItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $89 Per Person
Martina Franca Wine Tasting ExperienceItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $40 Per Person
Insider Monopoli City TourItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $57 Per Person
Polignano A Mare Sea Caves Boat TourItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $39 Per Person
Insider Ostuni City TourItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $50 Per Person