Private Hidden Mexico City Tour Highlights
01Walk the streets of Mexico City learning about 700 years of history
02Visit one of the most important colonial buildings in the city
03Discover a community market where you'll eat snacks and watch daily Mexican life
04Enjoy dessert and coffee at the Fine Arts Palace with a tour of the exhibitions
Why we chose this tourIf you REALLY want to get to know Mexico City, you'll love our Private Hidden Mexico City Tour. Meet your very own local expert who for 7 hours will be your guide around this fascinating town. You'll wander the backstreets of the city, learning about the history and culture of this melting-pot of a place. Discover important colonial buildings and learn more about how important colonialism has been for Mexico City. Ride the subway to an authentic food market where you'll have the chance to sample and snack your way around, meeting local stallholders as you go. Finally, finish with dessert and coffee at the Fine Arts Palace. Our Private Hidden Mexico City Tour leaves with guaranteed departures.
Mexico City comes alive with a private guide which is exactly what you’ll get on our Private Hidden Mexico City Tour. We handpick our guides based on their experience and enthusiasm so you know you’ll be in the very best of hands as you wander the streets of the city. As this is a private tour, you’ll get a very hands-on experience where you can ask any question you like to your guide who knows the city inside out. We love the mix of history, culture, local life and food on this experience, it will make you feel like you’re really getting to know and understand the city for yourself.
Book With Tourist Journey
- We hand-pick each tour and experience which we offer
- Led by a true local expert full of passion
- Hassle-free experience promise. We take care of everything so you just have to enjoy
- Great memories and the best stories guaranteed
- Easy booking, easy cancelation and best price guaranteed
Private Hidden Mexico City Tour Itinerary
09:00 - Pick up from Mexico City
- Meet your local guide at a centralized location in Mexico City
Private Guided Tour of Hidden Mexico City
- Meet your private guide and set off on a journey to learn about 700 years of history.
- For 7 hours you'll be immersed in Mexico City, walking the streets to discover the secrets of this town.
- Visit one of the most important buildings of the Colonial period, learning about the changes in history as you walk its halls.
- Travel like the locals on the subway towards one of the city's most vibrant markets. Sample your way around the market, eating delicious, authentic snacks.
- Grab dessert and coffee or tea at the famous Fine Arts Palace where you'll be treated to a tour of the art exhibitions on display.
16:00 - Drop off at Mexico City
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Private Hidden Mexico City Tour are approximate
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Private Hidden Mexico City Tour, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Local English-speaking guide
Samples of local products
Lunch & drinks
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Sunglasses & sunscreen
Related Tours and Experiences
Private Cooking Class in MéridaMexico | 6 hour tour From $29 Per Person
Private Teotihuacan Insider City TourMexico | 9 hour tour From $39 Per Person
Private Mexico City Street Food TourMexico | 5 hour tour From $29 Per Person
Vallarta Tequila & Taco Tasting TourMexico | 4 hour tour From $85 Per Person
Vallarta Taco & Street Food Tasting TourMexico | 3 hour tour From $59 Per Person
Vallarta Bike & Food Tasting TourMexico | 3.5 hour tour From $60 Per Person
Vallarta Downtown Food TourMexico | 3.5 hour tour From $55 Per Person
Jungle Mountain Bike & Adventure Private Tour from TulumMexico | 7 hour tour From $130 Per Person
Jorullo Bridge ATV Experience from Puerto VallartaMexico | 3 hour tour From $119 Per Person
Marieta Islands tour from Puerto VallartaMexico | 7 hour tour From $89 Per Person