Hanoi Street Food Tour Highlights
1Eat like a local and taste some unique Vietnamese Egg Coffee
2Take a deeper look at Vietnam's culinary culture
3See how traditional street food is crafted on the streets of Hanoi
4Eat like a local and enjoy the unique atmosphere of the Old Quarter
Why we chose this tourOur Hanoi Street Food Tour is the best way for adventurous foods and hungry travelers to explore the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Hanoi's Old Quarter alongside an expert guide, uncovering the culinary traditions and savory flavors of Northern Vietnamese street food. See a different side of the city as you eat with locals, wander down hidden side streets, and try some of Hanoi's most unique dishes with the help of our local partners. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist JourneyHand-Crafted Insider Experiences
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Hanoi Street Food Tour Itinerary
18:00 - Pickup from Hanoi
- You will be picked up from your hotel in the Old Town Quarter of Hanoi.
Guided Street Food Tour of Hanoi
- Meet your expert English-speaking local guide in the city center before heading through the bustling maze of streets in Hanoi's Old Quarter, trying local favorites like Bun Cha at enchanting eateries.
- You'll watch skilled chefs throw together this tasty dish, learning about the historical background of common street foods in Northern Vietnam and their ubiquitous ingredients.
- Move further into the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Hanoi's Old Quarter, passing street stalls and residential lanes that seem to have not changed at all since the city's founding.
- Stop at outdoor barbecue stalls, sitting with some locals to try the meat, vegetable, and bread specialties that are flame grilled for fabulous flavor.
- Try a unique dessert of fresh fruit served in a cup with crushed ice and condensed milk that you won't find anywhere else.
- The tour finishes with a stop at a hidden restaurant that continually tops list of one of Hanoi's best restaurants to taste Banh My Hanoi, Vietnamese rice wine, and some famous Egg Coffee.
- This hidden cafe is the perfect place to savor your coffee or beer before returning to your hotel, or explore the area on your own.
21:00 - Drop off at Hanoi
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Hanoi Street Food Tour are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Hanoi Street Food Tour, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Availability and Pricing
Door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
Fully guided tour
Meals as stated in the itinerary
Drinks not mentioned
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Please note that all travelers to Vietnam must have a valid Visa and medical travel insurance before they arrive to Vietnam
Please let us know if you are vegetarian, vegan or have any diet restrictions