Guadarrama National Park Private Rock Climbing Tour from Madrid Highlights
01Uncover 5 star climbing spots surrounding Madrid
02Scale limestone and granite crags in Guadarrama National Park
03Experience a custom climbing tour, tailored to your experience and needs
04Discover some of Europe's most unique geological scenery just an hour from Madrid
Why we chose this tourOur Guadarrama National Park Rock Climbing Tour from Madrid takes you to a gorgeous national park to challenge yourself with climbs of all levels on this customizable tour. Enjoy the scenic beauty as you scramble up the cliff faces and peaks, discovering a new side of Spain just outside of Madrid's urban thrum. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist Journey
- Hand-Crafted Insider Experiences
- Awesome Customer Service
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Easy CancelationSmall Group Size
Guadarrama National Park Private Rock Climbing Tour from Madrid Itinerary
8:00 - Pickup from Madrid
- You will be picked up from Hotel Abba in central Madrid.
Guided tour of Guadarrama National Park Rock Climbing
- Leave behind metropolitan Madrid for the raw and rugged beauty of Sierra de Guadarrama National Park for a day of challenging climbs along the limestone and granite walls of the mountains.
- You'll be accompanied by certified climbing guides and instructors to help you uncover the areas best spots, from beginner to advanced trails.
- This little known area in Spain's second most popular national park is full of 5 star spots, including La Pedriza, Patones, and La Cabrera.
- Choose which crags and faces you'd like to ascend, enjoying the warm glow of the sun on your face and the striking scenery as you challenge your body and mind.
- After your adventure, you'll be driven back through the rolling countryside to central Madrid.
14:00 - Drop off in Madrid
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Guadarrama National Park Private Rock Climbing Tour from Madrid are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Guadarrama National Park Private Rock Climbing Tour from Madrid, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Transportation to and from Hotel Abba
Rock Climbing Instructor
Individual Rock Climbing Equipment: helmet, harness and climbing shoes
Shared equipment and gear: rope, quickdraws, carabiners and belay-devices
Accident insurance and civil liability Insurance
Lunch and drinks
Optional picnic pack: 20$ per person (Vegan or special food upon request)
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Mountain/Hiking boots or trail shoes
·Mountain wear/Sport wear (according to the season)
Water and snacks
No previous experience required. All climbing levels from beginners to experienced climbers
Children form 6 years old
Not recommended for pregnant women
Related Tours and Experiences
Acrobatic Paragliding flight in TenerifeSpain | 2 hours tour From $165 Per Person
Performance paragliding Flight in TenerifeSpain | 2 hours tour From $140 Per Person
Standard Paragliding Fight in TenerifeSpain | 2 hours tour From $114 Per Person
Glorieta Waterfall Trekking Tour from SalouSpain | 5 hours tour From $49 Per Person
Quad Bike Experience from SalouSpain | 2 hours tour From $135 Per Person
Ebro River Kayak Experience from SalouSpain | 6 hours tour From $55 Per Person
Canyoning Experience from SalouSpain | 6 hours tour From $59 Per Person
Madrid Wine & Tapas ExperienceSpain | 3 hours tour From $90 Per Person
Spanish Cooking Class in MadridSpain | 3 hours tour From $85 Per Person
Ribera del Duero Wine Tour from MadridSpain | 11 hours tour From $199 Per Person