Guadarrama National Park Kayaking Adventure from Madrid Highlights
1Soak in the scenes of mountain lakes and flowing rivers
2Enjoy a relaxing paddle, no matter your experience or age
3Row past stunning natural scenes and endemic wildlife
4Paddle on your own or in pairs on this day of adventure
Why we chose this tourOur Guadarrama National Park Kayaking Adventure from Madrid is a customizable tour just outside of the city that's perfect for everything from family retreats to corporate days out, taking you into the heart of the wild landscape in the mountains. Whether you're a beginner or an expert, this day tour is sure to be filled with breathtaking views and singular experiences you won't soon forget. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist JourneyHand-Crafted Insider Experiences
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Guadarrama National Park Kayaking Adventure from Madrid Itinerary
8:00 am - Pickup from Madrid
- You will be picked up from Hotel Abba in central Madrid.
Guadarrama National Park Kayaking Adventure
- Get away from the city and into the towering peaks of Sierra de Guadarrama National Park, the country's second most visited and one of the most ruggedly beautiful.
- This park is filled with some of Spain's most interesting geological formations, an array of unique wildlife, and serene forests on all sides.
- You'll trek to the bottom of the gorge for a quick safety briefing with your expert guide, and then it's time to jump in your kayak and start paddling!
- Float by limestone cliffs and granite crags, keeping an eye out for the vultures and raptors that call the towering pines home.
- Reconnect with nature in this raw setting just outside the city, soaking up the tranquility and natural splendor of this mountain range.
- The tour ends with a drive back to Madrid through the rolling countryside.
Drop off in Madrid
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Guadarrama National Park Kayaking Adventure from Madrid are approximate
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Guadarrama National Park Kayaking Adventure from Madrid, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Transportation to and from Hotel Abba
Certified Kayaking Guide
Brief safety and rowing instruction course
Single or double kayak, rows, waterproof cases and life vest
Group Safety equipment and first aid kit
Showers and changing rooms
Accident insurance and civil liability insurance
Lunch and drinks
Optional picnic pack: 20$ per person (Vegan or special food upon request)
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Swimsuit and Towel
Pair of sport shoes or sandals to wear in the kayak
Hat and Sunscreen
Dry casual/sport wear and shoes/flip flops to change after the activity
Water and light snacks/energy bars
No previous experience required
Standard fitness level
Minimum age: 6 years old
NB: All times are approximate