1Trek some of the must-do trails in the Sierra de Guadarrama Range
2Marvel at the panoramic views from the peak of your hike
3Admire the glacial lagoons, alpine meadows, and towering pine forests
4Immerse yourself in the natural splendor just outside of Madrid
Why we chose this tourOur Guadarrama National Park Hiking Tour from Madrid helps you explore the stunning flora and fauna, rock formations, and water features of the country's second most visited national park, Guadarrama. You'll get to stretch your legs outside the city limits and find out for yourself why this scenic area is popular with outdoor adventurers from across the globe. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Itinerary - Guadarrama National Park Hiking Tour from Madrid
8:00 am - Pickup from Madrid
- You will be picked up from Hotel Abba in central Madrid.
Guided tour of Hiking in Madrid
- Leave the noise and bustle of Madrid's city center and make your way to Spain's second most visited national park, Guadarrama, which sits in an expansive mountain range.
- Drive through the scenic landscape for an hour before you reach this beautiful park and start your hike!
- Start your hike in the region's most popular hiking destination as you trek through Scots Pine forests to discover glacial lagoons and alpine meadows.
- Marvel at Peñalara, the range's highest peak, and admire the impressive granite formations that rise from the slopes, the flora and fauna that call this area home, and get your heart pumping!
- Pick from routes that dive into La Pedriza, Fuenfría Valley, and the Seven Peaks for the best hiking experience you can imagine.
- End your day of adventure with a drive back to your hotel.
Drop off in Madrid
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
If you have any questions about our Guadarrama National Park Hiking Tour from Madrid, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Book Guadarrama National Park Hiking Tour from Madrid as a private tour, and customize the itinerary and locations for yourself, your family or a small group.