Guadarrama National Park Private Hiking Tour from Madrid Highlights
1Trek some of the must-do trails in the Sierra de Guadarrama Range
2Marvel at the panoramic views from the peak of your hike
3Admire the glacial lagoons, alpine meadows, and towering pine forests
4Immerse yourself in the natural splendor just outside of Madrid
Why we chose this tourOur Guadarrama National Park Hiking Tour from Madrid helps you explore the stunning flora and fauna, rock formations, and water features of the country's second most visited national park, Guadarrama. You'll get to stretch your legs outside the city limits and find out for yourself why this scenic area is popular with outdoor adventurers from across the globe. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist JourneyHand-Crafted Insider Experiences
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Guadarrama National Park Private Hiking Tour from Madrid Itinerary
8:00 am - Pickup from Madrid
- You will be picked up from Hotel Abba in central Madrid.
Guided tour of Hiking in Madrid
- Leave the noise and bustle of Madrid's city center and make your way to Spain's second most visited national park, Guadarrama, which sits in an expansive mountain range.
- Drive through the scenic landscape for an hour before you reach this beautiful park and start your hike!
- Start your hike in the region's most popular hiking destination as you trek through Scots Pine forests to discover glacial lagoons and alpine meadows.
- Marvel at Peñalara, the range's highest peak, and admire the impressive granite formations that rise from the slopes, the flora and fauna that call this area home, and get your heart pumping!
- Pick from routes that dive into La Pedriza, Fuenfría Valley, and the Seven Peaks for the best hiking experience you can imagine.
- End your day of adventure with a drive back to your hotel.
Drop off in Madrid
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Guadarrama National Park Private Hiking Tour from Madrid are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Guadarrama National Park Private Hiking Tour from Madrid, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Transportation to and from Hotel Abba
Certified Mountain Guide
Hiking tour in Sierra de Guadarrama
Accident Insurance & Civil Liability Insurance
Lunch and drinks
Optional picnic pack: 20$ per person (Vegan or special food upon request)
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Mountain/Hiking boots or trail shoes
Mountain wear/Sport wear (according to the season)
Waterproof jacket (windproof/waterproof Gore Tex type)
Warm hat and warm gloves (autumn. winter and spring season)
Water and snacks
Custom hikes according to your fitness level, age, experience and preferences
Suitable for babies with baby carrier
No previous experience required