Greek Food & Wine Tasting Tour in Santorini Highlights
01Tour two local wineries and taste unique blends from Santorini
02Walk through vineyards as you learn about the winemaking process
03Stop at a local restaurant for a meze style dinner with wine
04Enjoy scenic views of the island from the terraces of the vineyards
Why we chose this tourOur Greek Food & Wine Tasting Tour in Santorini explores some of the best dishes, drinks, and dazzling views that this unique island has to offer to visitors, giving you a chance to dive into the culture and cuisine with the help of an experienced local guide. Taste unique volcanic wines and fresh bread, walk through the dusty trails of the vineyards and stare out over the sea, and spend the day soaking in the sun on this magical island. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist Journey
- We hand-pick each tour and experience which we offer
- Led by a true local expert full of passion
- Hassle-free experience promise. We take care of everything so you just have to enjoy
- Great memories and the best stories guaranteed
- Easy booking, easy cancelation and best price guaranteed
- Small Group Size
Greek Food & Wine Tasting Tour in Santorini Itinerary
15:30 - Pickup from Santorini
- You will be picked up from your hotel in Santorini or from a centralized pick-up location within a short walking distance from your accommodation.
Guided Greek Food & Wine Tasting Tour
- Your day spent plunging into the decadent culinary heritage of Santorini, led by a local foodie, starts when you stop at an estate winery in the heart of the island to learn about the winemaking traditions of the island.
- Discover how the rich volcanic earth creates distinctive flavors in the varietals raised here, long-used methods for pruning and growing the grapes, and how innovation and tradition work together for the final product.
- After a tasting at the first winery, you'll continue to the second to enjoy scenic views and an extensive tour of the vineyards before another luscious tasting, led by your guide and wine experts.
- End the day at a local taverna where you'll savor delicious regional foods, tasting a little bit of everything with a typical meze style lunch, and then finish your tour where you began.
20:00 - Drop off at Santorini
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Greek Food & Wine Tasting Tour in Santorini are approximate
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Greek Food & Wine Tasting Tour in Santorini, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Transportation to and from your hotel
Fully guided tour with an expert wine guide
Wine Tasting at 2 wineries
Dinner at 'greek' meze style with wine
Food & beverages not mentioned
Personal travel insurance
Please inform us about any special dietary restrictions or food allergies.
The drinking age in Greece is 18.
The minimum age required for the tour is 18.
Related Tours and Experiences
Mykonos Private Shore ExcursionGreece | 5 hour tour From $550 Per Group
Mykonos Small Group TourGreece | 4.5 hour tour From $105 Per Person
Mykonos Private Jeep TourGreece | 4 hour tour From $499 Per Group
Mykonos Private Guided TourGreece | 4.5 hour tour From $530 Per Group
Achilleion, Kanoni & Corfu Town Private TourGreece | 4 hour tour From $719 Per Group
Paleokastritsa Monastery, Kanoni & Corfu Town TourGreece | 4 hour tour From $689 Per Group
Santorini Wine Roads Sunset TourGreece | 4.5 hour tour From $179 Per Person
Craft Beer & Spirits Tasting Tour in SantoriniGreece | 4 hour tour From $149 Per Person
Santorini Insider TourGreece | 5 hour tour From $179 Per Person
Santorini Cooking Class & Tasting ExperienceGreece | 5 hour tour From $209 Per Person