Greek Cooking Class in Thessaloniki Highlights
1Watch a Greek expert chef and his team whip up masterpieces
2Interact with the cooks and taste their traditional dishes
3Enjoy Greek-style coffee and cookies, and learn insider tricks
4Book our tour that's limited to only 15 people maximum
Why we chose this tourOur Greek Cooking Class in Thessaloniki is an intimate experience in the heart of the city, limited to a maximum of 15 participants to maximize the interaction and minimize interruptions. Help the chefs as they create a traditional feast, learn how to replicate the dishes at home, and learn more about the unique food of this region. This tour is available every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist JourneyHand-Crafted Insider Experiences
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Small Group Size
Greek Cooking Class in Thessaloniki Itinerary
12:00 - Pickup from Thessaloniki
- Meet your guide at a centralized location in Thessaloniki. Please be there 10 minutes before departure.
Interactive Cooking Class with a local Chef
- Dive into the rich and diverse culinary traditions of Greece, learning new skills alongside a skilled chef and his team to take home with the recipes you'll master in this interactive class, starting in a local kitchen.
- Thessaloniki is a crossroads for a number of different styles of cooking, and you'll learn about this culinary history as you cook your way through the day.
- Begin by preparing traditional tzatziki sauce, getting insider tips and tricks as you craft this delicious dish, and take a break for some local coffee with homemade cookies.
- Enjoy an insider account of the city before you head back out to explore on your own from this masterful team, and learn to make Ntolmadakia Gialantzi.
- Once the food is prepared, you'll have the distinct pleasure of eating the fruits of your labor, and the chef's, to end your day of discovery and acquiring new skills.
14:00 - Drop off at Thessaloniki
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Greek Cooking Class in Thessaloniki are approximate
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Greek Cooking Class in Thessaloniki, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Professional chef of the greek cuisine
Tradiotinal greek coffee and sides
Gastronomic tips and hacks
Personal travel insurance