Granada Tour from Seville Highlights
1Jump to the front of the line to see the Alhambra and the Nasrids palace and gardens
2Enjoy cinematic views of the snowy Sierra Nevada mountain range
3Discover the Albaicin, Granada's most Bohemian and vibrant neighborhood
4Add on an optional tasting of traditional tapas to round out your tour
Why we chose this tourOur Granada Tour from Seville shows off this culturally rich and completely stunning city in a way that shows you the best parts of Granada with the help of a local expert. You'll taste Andalusia's best dishes, discover the different dynasties that have built the city we see today, and step back into the past. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist JourneyHand-Crafted Insider Experiences
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Small Group Size
Granada Tour from Seville Itinerary
6:30 - Pickup from Seville
- Pick up will be from most of the hotels in the City Center of Seville.
Guided tour of Granada
- Once you've begun the day with a hotel pickup, you'll trace your way across the rolling countryside to the thrilling city of Granada, nestled at the base of the imposing Sierra Nevada Range.
- Skip the lines to uncover the beauty of Alhambra's lush gardens and luxe palaces, learning more about the Nasrid dynasty as your guide reveals mysteries and legends surrounding each lavish room.
- For Lunch, you will pass by a traditional tapas bar, where you can try a selection of traditional Andalusian tapas and drinks, along with a surprise dessert that was originally crafted for the Pope.
- With panoramic views of the mountains beyond, stroll through the city's historic center and learn about the Roman, Muslim, Christian, and gypsy influences on this storied city.
- The day ends with a scenic drive back to Seville where you can savor your new memories. (Lunch is not included)
18:30-19:30 - Drop off in Seville
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Granada Tour from Seville are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Granada Tour from Seville, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Hotel pick up and drop off
Transportation to and from Seville
Fully guided tour with a local guide
Regular group guided visit & tickets for the Alhambra (Subject to and depending on the availability of Alhambra there might be a supplement)
Meals and drinks
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Special cancellation policy: 30 EUR per person are non refundable in the case of a cancelation
Related Tours and Experiences
Glorieta Waterfall Trekking Tour from SalouSpain | 5 hours tour From $49 Per Person
Quad Bike Experience from SalouSpain | 2 hours tour From $135 Per Person
Ebro River Kayak Experience from SalouSpain | 6 hours tour From $55 Per Person
Canyoning Experience from SalouSpain | 6 hours tour From $59 Per Person
Madrid Wine & Tapas ExperienceSpain | 3 hours tour From $90 Per Person
Spanish Cooking Class in MadridSpain | 3 hours tour From $85 Per Person
Ribera del Duero Wine Tour from MadridSpain | 11 hours tour From $199 Per Person
Tagus River Valley Winery Tour from MadridSpain | 6 hours tour From $145 Per Person
Granada, Cordoba, Torcal De Antequera & Darro River 7 Day Tour PackageSpain | 7 days package From $895 Per Person
Valencia 6 Day Tour PackageSpain | 6 days package From $625 Per Person