Granada Tour from Seville Highlights
01Jump to the front of the line to see the Alhambra and the Nasrid palace and gardens
02Enjoy cinematic views of the snowy Sierra Nevada mountain range
03Discover the Albaicín, Granada's most Bohemian and vibrant neighborhood
04Add on an optional tasting of traditional tapas to round out your tour
Why we chose this tourOur Granada Tour from Seville shows off this culturally rich and completely stunning city in a way that shows you the best parts of Granada with the help of a local expert. You'll taste Andalusia's best dishes, discover the different dynasties that have built the city we see today, and step back into the past. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
**BEACUSE TICKETS FOR ALHAMBRA ARE NON REFUNDABLE, THIS ONE DAY TOUR HAS, EXCEPTIONALLY, A NON REFUNDABLE POLICY.
After booking, the tour can not be refunded, regardless of cancellation notice time **
Book With Tourist Journey
- We hand-pick each tour and experience which we offer
- Led by a true local expert full of passion
- Hassle-free experience promise. We take care of everything so you just have to enjoy
- Great memories and the best stories guaranteed
- Easy booking, easy cancelation and best price guaranteed
- Small Group Size
Granada Tour from Seville Itinerary
6:30 - Pickup from Seville
- Pick up will be from most of the hotels in the City Center of Seville.
Guided tour of Granada
- Once you've begun the day with a hotel pickup, you'll trace your way across the rolling countryside to the thrilling city of Granada, nestled at the base of the imposing Sierra Nevada Range.
- Skip the lines to uncover the beauty of Alhambra's lush gardens and luxe palaces, learning more about the Nasrid dynasty as your guide reveals mysteries and legends surrounding each lavish room.
- For Lunch, you will pass by a traditional tapas bar, where you can try a selection of traditional Andalusian tapas and drinks, along with a surprise dessert that was originally crafted for the Pope.
- With panoramic views of the mountains beyond, stroll through the city's historic center and learn about the Roman, Muslim, Christian, and gypsy influences on this storied city.
- The day ends with a scenic drive back to Seville where you can savor your new memories. (Lunch is not included)
18:30-19:30 - Drop off in Seville
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Granada Tour from Seville are approximate
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Granada Tour from Seville, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Hotel pick up and drop off
Transportation to and from Seville
Fully guided tour with a local guide
Regular group guided visit & tickets for the Alhambra (Subject to and depending on the availability of Alhambra there might be a supplement)
Meals and drinks
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
30 EUR per person are non-refundable in the case of a cancelation
Related Tours and Experiences
Gastronomy & Culture Private Tour in MadridSpain | 6 hour tour From $599 Per Group
Madrid Private Market TourSpain | 4 hour tour From $469 Per Group
Prado Museum Private Tour in MadridSpain | 3 hour tour From $289 Per Person
Madrid Off-the-Beaten Path & History Museum Private TourSpain | 4 hour tour From $309 Per Group
Madrid Royal Palace Private TourSpain | 3 hour tour From $289 Per Group
Private Madrid Insider TourSpain | 4 hour tour From $309 Per Group
Madrid Private Night Walking TourSpain | 4 hour tour From $309 Per Group
La Rioja Winery Tour from San SebastianSpain | 8 hour tour From $185 Per Person
French Basque Countryside and Sare Caves Tour from San SebastianSpain | 8 hour tour From $179 Per Person
Gernika, Mundaka, Urdaibai and Bermeo Tour from San SebastianSpain | 9 hour tour From $149 Per Person