Granada, Cordoba, Torcal De Antequera & Darro River 7 Day Tour Package Highlights
01Spend a glorious 7 days in Granada and its surrounding area
02Learn all about Granada town and the famous Albaicin neighborhood with a tapas tour
03Visit the famous gypsy caves of Granada, where it's said flamenco originates
04Hike along the local Darro river, unrivaled in its beauty
05Visit Cordoba with its Moorish roots; a historical and modern marvel
06Take a trip to Torcal De Antequera where famous Dolmenes (or burial sites) are located
07Choose your hotel from our hand-picked selection of well located options
08Each day is led by a different hand picked expert
Why we chose this tourGet to know the real Granada and surrounding towns in just one week, with our Granada, Cordoba, Torcal De Antequera & Darro River 7 Day Tour Package. Visit Granada's atmospheric Albaicin quarter, filled to the brim with tapas bars, and try some of the best snacks the city has to offer. Visit Moorish Cordoba, famous for its colorful history and streets. Meet guides and experts that will make you feel at home in this wonderful part of Spain, with their boundless local knowledge. Hike along the Darro river, visiting famous gypsy caves where flamenco has its deep roots. And marvel at the natural beauty that surrounds Granada, including the famous Torcal de Antequera and Dolmenes - or ancient burial sites. This is a wonderful way to experience Granada from a different point of view. Our Granada, Cordoba, Torcal De Antequera & Darro River 7 Day Tour Package leaves with guaranteed departures.
Our Granada, Cordoba, Torcal De Antequera & Darro River 7 Day Tour Package really gets under the skin of Andalusia. Our handpicked local guides will be with you every step of the way to point out great points of interest and give you insider local tips that you’d not find with any other tours. And don’t forget your hotel, which you get to pick yourself at the time of booking, to ensure it perfectly fits your particular needs. The trip isn’t just about Granada (although you’ll get to see plenty of it), it’s about the surrounding areas too. So expect trips to nearby Cordoba, visits to gypsy caves, and hikes around the local rivers and fields. If you’re active and love to find out something different about a town each time you visit, you can’t go far wrong with this package.
- Hand-Crafted Insider Experiences
- Awesome Customer Service
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Easy Cancelation
Granada, Cordoba, Torcal De Antequera & Darro River 7 Day Tour Package Itinerary
Day 1 - Arrival in Granada
- Day one is reserved for your independent arrival into Granada, where you can check into your handpicked hotel, ready to hit Granada's town for the evening or rest up, ready for your Andalusian adventures.
Day 2 - Granada Old Town & Albaicin Tapas Tour
- Spend an afternoon learning the secrets of Granada on our Granada Old Town & Albaicin Tapas Tour.
- Start in Granada's oldest neighborhood, Albaicin.
- Marvel at the historic buildings, Bazar-like shops, and teahouses.
- The first tapas will be a surprise, inspired by the quarter itself.
- Move onto the central marketplace where you'll hop from bar to bar, tasting man different delicacies, and drinking excellent drinks (3 in total which can be sherry, beer, red or white wine, or tinto de verano).
- Head to the crypts of Isabella and Ferdinand, learning all about Granada's history as you go.
- Finish the tour in the center of Granada so you can head out to another bar, to back to your hotel.
Day 3 - Torcal De Antequera & Dolmenes Tour
- Get whisked away to the Andalusian countryside for a day of nature.
- Visit a number of Dolmenes - or ancient burial sites - and learn about the importance of these in Granada's history.
- Each one is at least 6000 years old and are scattered with secret passageways and hidden caves.
- Continue to El Torcal national park, famous for naturally formed sculptures.
- Hike through stone corridors, passing ancient fossils and unrivaled natural beauty.
- End the day with a bowl of local soup or an Andalusian picnic before heading back to your hotel.
- (Lunch is not included)
Day 4 - Free Day
- Day 4 is yours to discover Granada on your own. Why not take a walk up the climb the Mirador de San Miguel for stunning views over the Alhambra. Or visit the coast, known as the Costa Tropical. The best beaches can be found at Motril, Almuñecar, and Salobreña and are just a short car ride away from Granada's old town.
Day 5 - Darro River Hike
- On day 5, you and a small group will be taken to the Darro River. A local guide will meet you in the center of Granada, from where you'll head out of the city towards the gypsy caves that its rumored flamenco has its original roots.
- Leave the city and pass along a road lined with olive groves, learning about the importance of olive oil as you go.
- Marvel at the natural beauty of the area just outside Granada, pausing at a historic Jesuit building, before returning to the city.
- The whole hike is around 15 kilometers and is a brilliant way to see more to Granada than is usually seen by tourists.
Day 6 - Cordoba Tour
- Get picked up from your hotel and meet your guide and travel to nearby Cordoba with a small group.
- Walk through Cordoba's old town and Jewish Quarter, with its winding alleyways and colorful stores.
- Enjoy local treats like Salmorejo, then head to the Guadalquivir River and its famous bridge.
- Marvel at the famous Mezquita, half Mosque, half Cathedral.
- Return to Granada for your final night in the city.
Day 7 - Departure
- Day 7 is reserved for your independent departure from Granada. Whether you're visiting other parts of Andalusia or Spain, or simply heading home, we know you'll be heading home with plenty of memories.
If you have any questions about our Granada, Cordoba, Torcal De Antequera & Darro River 7 Day Tour Package, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Related Tours and Experiences
Acrobatic Paragliding flight in TenerifeSpain | 2 hours tour From $165 Per Person
Performance paragliding Flight in TenerifeSpain | 2 hours tour From $140 Per Person
Standard Paragliding Fight in TenerifeSpain | 2 hours tour From $114 Per Person
Glorieta Waterfall Trekking Tour from SalouSpain | 5 hours tour From $49 Per Person
Quad Bike Experience from SalouSpain | 2 hours tour From $135 Per Person
Ebro River Kayak Experience from SalouSpain | 6 hours tour From $55 Per Person
Canyoning Experience from SalouSpain | 6 hours tour From $59 Per Person
Madrid Wine & Tapas ExperienceSpain | 3 hours tour From $90 Per Person
Spanish Cooking Class in MadridSpain | 3 hours tour From $85 Per Person
Ribera del Duero Wine Tour from MadridSpain | 11 hours tour From $199 Per Person