Golden Circle Stopover 3 Day Tour Package Highlights
01Make your stopover in Iceland count by visiting the Golden Circle
02Less well known than other areas of Iceland, there is so much to see and do in this part of the country
03Join your enthusiastic, handpicked local guide as they take you around Kerid crater, farms and UNESCO world heritage sites
04Choose a fantastic Reykjavik hotel that perfectly suits your needs from our list of incredible options
Why we chose this tourOur Golden Circle Stopover 3 Day Tour Package is a layover with a difference. This is your opportunity to get to know the real Iceland, something a little bit different from the norm. You'll meet a guide and small group of like-minded travelers and will head into Iceland's Golden Circle, an area of outstanding natural beauty. This will be a packed day, first heading to Kerid crater lake, then to the highly acclaimed Fridheimar Farm to learn about Iceland's horse and greenhouse culture. There will also be the opportunity to visit the Geysir geothermal area and Gullfoss waterfall and the UNESCO world heritage site Þingvellir National Park. Something a little different! Our Golden Circle Stopover 3 Day Tour Package leaves with guaranteed departures.
Layovers can be boring. But not with us. Our Golden Circle Stopover 3 Day Tour Package ensures your couple of nights in Reykjavik has some serious panache and style! The Golden Circle is less well known than some other areas of Iceland, but is equally as stunning, as you’ll find out on your fun-packed day. There will be ample opportunity to take photos to make all your friends and family jealous, from Kerid crater to the Þingvellir National Park.
Because we hand-pick our guides for their knowledge and experience, you can be sure you’ll be in the best of hands during your time in Iceland. Don’t forget, you’ll also get to pick your own hotel at the time of booking, further personalizing your experience.
- We hand-craft each tour package which we offer
- Each tour and experience is led by a true local expert full of passion
- Hassle-free experience promise. We take care of everything so you just have to enjoy
- Choose the hotels you stay at from our curated selection
- Great memories and the best stories guaranteed
- Easy booking, easy cancelation and best price guaranteed
Golden Circle Stopover 3 Day Tour Package Itinerary
Day 1 - Arrival in Reykjavik
- Day one is reserved for your arrival in Reykjavik. Check into the hotel you chose at the time of booking and enjoy some free time exploring Reykjavik for yourself.
Day 2 - Golden Circle
- Spend a day out of the ordinary, in Iceland's Golden Circle.
- Meet your guide and a small group where you'll head out to the Icelandic countryside. Start at the stunning Kerid crater, complete with lake.
- Venture off the beaten track with a visit to the highly-acclaimed Fridheimar Farm, where you'll explore the stables and learn about the farm's impressive greenhouse culture.
- Head onto Geysir geothermal area and Gullfoss waterfall for more Icelandic experiences!
- Before heading back to Reykjavik, you'll visit the beautiful Þingvellir National Park, a UNESCO world heritage site.
- This is a real twist on the usual Icelandic sights and perfect for those who like a little bit of difference on their layovers.
Day 3 - Departure
- Day 3 is reserved for your departure from Reykjavik, filled with memories of the day before.
If you have any questions about our Golden Circle Stopover 3 Day Tour Package, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Related Tours and Experiences
Reykjavik Elves & Trolls Walking TourIceland | 1.5 hour tour From $40 Per Person
Insider Reykjavik City TourIceland | 2 hour tour From $49 Per Person
Reykjavik Beer Tasting TourIceland | 2.5 hour tour From $99 Per Person
Reykjavik Food Walking TourIceland | 2.5 hour tour From $125 Per Person
New Year’s Eve Bonfire Tour from ReykjavikIceland | 3 hour tour From $85 Per Person
Golden Circle & Horse Riding from ReykjavikIceland | 10 hour tour From $189 Per Person
The Lava Tunnel & Whale Watching from ReykjavikIceland | 7 hour tour From $199 Per Person
South Coast & Katla Natural Ice Cave from ReykjavikIceland | 14 hour tour From $259 Per Person
Blue Lagoon & Northern Lights Tour from ReykjavikIceland | 8 hour tour From $229 Per Person
Golden Circle and Secret Lagoon Tour from ReykjavikIceland | 10 hour tour From $105 Per Person