Golden Circle Small Group Tour from Reykjavik Highlights
1Explore the stunning Kerid crater lake
2Visit the family-run Fridheimar Farm
3Discover the geothermal area of Geysir
4Enjoy the views of the breathtaking Gullfoss waterfall (Golden waterfall)
5Walk in the footsteps of the Vikings, in Thingvellir National Park
Why we chose this tourOur Golden Circle Small Group Tour from Reykjavik invites you to explore the highlights of Iceland's Golden Circle, accompanied by an expert local guide, for a personalized insider's experience. With a group size of no more than 18, this tour offers the convenience of a group option while maintaining an intimate atmosphere. You'll visit the region's top attractions, including Þingvellir National Park, Geysir geothermal area, Gullfoss waterfall, and Kerid crater lake. For an added twist, venture off the beaten path to the highly-acclaimed Fridheimar Farm, where you'll explore the stables and learn about the farm's impressive greenhouse culture. In a frosty country, Fridheimar Farm is well-known for their warm welcome!
Our Golden Circle Small Group Tour from Reykjavik is available daily, and offers a little something extra in addition to the classical highlights. Accompanied by an expert local guide, who will bring a personalized touch to the journey, you’ll visit the region’s iconic trifecta: Þingvellir National Park, Geysir geothermal area, and Gullfoss waterfall.
For a unique twist to this popular itinerary, explore Kerid crater lake and the charming Fridheimar Farm. You’ll enjoy a guided visit of the farm’s stables and greenhouse culture that has earned Fridheimar an outstanding reputation.
The Golden Circle Small Group Tour starts and ends in Reykjavik with guaranteed departures.
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Golden Circle Small Group Tour from Reykjavik Itinerary
9:00-9:30 Pickup from Reykjavik
- We will pick you up from centralized pick up locations - please note that the pick up can take up to 30 minutes
Guided tour of the Golden Circle
- We will start the tour with a stop at the Kerid Crater
- From there, we will continue to Fridheimer Farm, where you will visit the greenhouses and stables
- We will continue the tour with a visit to the stunning Golden Waterfall and Geysir Geothermal area
- Our last visit, before returning to Reykjavik, will be the Thingvellir National Park - a UNESCO World Heritage Site
17:00 Drop off in Reykjavik
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from
If you have any questions about our Golden Circle Small Group Tour from Reykjavik, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help