Golden Circle & Horse Riding from Reykjavik Highlights
1See the local sights from the back of a world-renowned Icelandic pony with a premier operator
2Visit the famous Geysir Geothermal area, the place for which all geysers globally are named
3Explore Thingvellir National Park, a place of huge importance both culturally and naturally for the Icelandic people
4Marvell at the cascading waters of the Gullfoss Waterfall and take some picture-perfect memories home
Why we chose this tourOur Golden Circle & Horse Riding from Reykjavik takes you away from the buzzing capital into the wilds for 4 once-in-a-lifetime experiences, all wrapped up in a single day of adventure. You'll see some of the most popular sites in Iceland with the help of a local guide that will explain the local geology and history, and leave full of wonder and awe. This tour is available every Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Small Group Size
Golden Circle & Horse Riding from Reykjavik Itinerary
8:00 AM - Pickup from Reykjavik
- You will be picked up from central locations in Reykjavik
Guided tour of Golden Circle & Horse Riding
- You'll be picked up by a our representative, one of Iceland's premier horseback tour operator that's deeply committed to the highest levels of responsible ecotourism, and taken to their riding center with over 350 horses.
- Hit the trails with an experienced guide, and reconnect with nature as you marvel at the sweeping views from the back of your horse before heading to the hotel for a light lunch to refresh you.
- After your adventures on the trail, you'll continue on to the magic of the Golden Circle, a path that includes 3 natural wonders: Gullfoss Waterfall, Geysir Geothermal area, and Thingvellir National Park.
- The first stop will be Gullfoss, one of the country's most well-known and best-loved waterfalls that sits in a canyon, pouring down into a frothing frenzy after two drops that total 32 meters in height that's sure to stun you with its raw power.
- Your next stop is the Geysir Geothermals, a 3 square kilometer area that features a number of surface level geysers that lie along the border of a tectonic plate, shooting into the air above and one of the most famous geothermal areas in the world, and which is actually the reason we call them geysers!
- The last stop of the day is Thingvellir National Park, a rift valley that's home to the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Althing, Iceland's ancient parliamentary meeting area, and scattered with precipitous cliffs, rolling green mountains, and babbling brooks that will take your breath away.
- End the day with a ride back to Reykjavik, having spent the day seeing some of Iceland's most magnificent wonders.
6:00 PM - Drop off in Reykjavik
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
If you have any questions about our Golden Circle & Horse Riding from Reykjavik, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Book Golden Circle & Horse Riding from Reykjavik as a private tour, and customize the itinerary and locations for yourself, your family or a small group.