Getaria and Zarautz Txakoli Wine Tasting Tour From San Sebastian Highlights
01Visit the fishing villages of Getaria and Zarautz
02Enjoy a guided tour of a Txakoli winery, the spritzy, light local wine
03Taste through a range of wines with a trusted local guide
04Sample traditional Cantabrian foods
Why we chose this tourOur Getaria and Zarautz Txakoli Wine Tasting Tour From San Sebastian is perfect for anyone who wants to get under the skin of local wine production. You and a small group of like-minded travelers will head out to Getaria and Zarautz with a friendly and trusted local guide. Enjoy visiting the two fishing villages before heading to a local Basque winery. Here, you'll learn the secrets of Txakoli wine production, the spritzy white and rose wines (and some reds) local to Getaria. Enjoy a wine tasting paired with local Cantabrian foods - there may even be a famous anchovy or two in there! Our Getaria and Zarautz Txakoli Wine Tasting Tour From San Sebastian leaves every day with guaranteed departures.
The rugged coastline of the Basque Country and the excellent local wines are yours to discover on our Getaria and Zarautz Txakoli Wine Tasting Tour From San Sebastian. You will be in the very best of hands as you drive around these two famous fishing villages – we handpick our guides based on their knowledge, enthusiasm, and experience. We also ensure our group sizes are kept small, to further personalize the experience. Txakoli wine is exceptionally important to the Basque Country and so no trip to San Sebastian would be complete without learning a little more about it.
- We hand-pick each tour and experience which we offer
- Led by a true local expert full of passion
- Hassle-free experience promise. We take care of everything so you just have to enjoy
- Great memories and the best stories guaranteed
- Easy booking, easy cancelation and best price guaranteed
Getaria and Zarautz Txakoli Wine Tasting Tour From San Sebastian Itinerary
09:30 - Pickup from San Sebastian
- You will be picked up from your hotel in San Sebastian
Getaria and Zarautz Txakoli Wine Tasting Guided Tour
- Meet your local guide and a small group of like-minded travelers and head 45 minutes out of San Sebastian towards the charming wine and fishing village of Getaria.
- Head towards a winery that specializes in the local wine 'Txakoli,' a fresh, zippy white that is traditionally poured from a height to aerate the wine.
- You'll have a guided tour through the winery and vineyards with their unusual pergola vines, grown high above the ground to protect the grapes from mold and mildew.
- Enjoy a tasting of Txakoli wines along with a tasting of local Cantabrian food products.
- Head towards the village of Zarautz, a delightful town packed full of history and winding cobbled streets, before heading back to San Sebastian.
14:30 - Drop off at San Sebastian
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
If you have any questions about our Getaria and Zarautz Txakoli Wine Tasting Tour From San Sebastian, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Related Tours and Experiences
Gastronomy & Culture Private Tour in MadridSpain | 6 hour tour From $599 Per Group
Madrid Private Market TourSpain | 4 hour tour From $469 Per Group
Prado Museum Private Tour in MadridSpain | 3 hour tour From $289 Per Person
Madrid Off-the-Beaten Path & History Museum Private TourSpain | 4 hour tour From $309 Per Group
Madrid Royal Palace Private TourSpain | 3 hour tour From $289 Per Group
Private Madrid Insider TourSpain | 4 hour tour From $309 Per Group
Madrid Private Night Walking TourSpain | 4 hour tour From $309 Per Group
La Rioja Winery Tour from San SebastianSpain | 8 hour tour From $185 Per Person
French Basque Countryside and Sare Caves Tour from San SebastianSpain | 8 hour tour From $179 Per Person
Gernika, Mundaka, Urdaibai and Bermeo Tour from San SebastianSpain | 9 hour tour From $149 Per Person