Gernika, Mundaka, Urdaibai and Bermeo Tour from San Sebastian Highlights
01Explore Basque villages and towns seldom seen by tourists
02Visit Guernica's Peace Museum, learning about the Spanish Civil War
03See the world-class waves at Mundaka and the tiny fishing village of Bermeo
04Marvel at the UNESCO world heritage biosphere at Urdaibai
Why we chose this tourif you want to get to know the real Basque country, take our Gernika, Mundaka, Urdaibai, and Bermeo Tour from San Sebastian experience for a spin. You'll be with an insider expert every step of the way as you leave San Sebastian behind, heading towards the Peace Museum at Guernika, where you'll be treated to a guided tour. Head on to Mundaka, with its incredible waves. Then it's time for Urdaibai, a unique UNESCO world heritage biosphere with incredible nature. Finally, stop at the tiny fishing village of Bermeo, unchanged for decades. Our Gernika, Mundaka, Urdaibai, and Bermeo Tour from San Sebastian leaves every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday with guaranteed departures.
Whilst most tourists stay close to Bilbao and San Sebastian if they visit the Basque Country, you’ll be heading off-the-beaten-track on our Gernika, Mundaka, Urdaibai, and Bermeo Tour from San Sebastian. We handpick our insider experts based on their knowledge and enthusiasm so you know you’ll be in great hands as you head around each of these 4 authentic villages and towns. What’s more, our group sizes are always small, which further accentuates the experience.
Book With Tourist Journey
- We hand-pick each tour and experience which we offer
- Led by a true local expert full of passion
- Hassle-free experience promise. We take care of everything so you just have to enjoy
- Great memories and the best stories guaranteed
- Easy booking, easy cancelation and best price guaranteed
Gernika, Mundaka, Urdaibai and Bermeo Tour from San Sebastian Itinerary
08:30 - Pick up from San Sebastian
- You will be picked up from your hotel in San Sebastian.
Guided Tour of Gernika, Mundaka, Urdaibai and Bermeo
- Meet your insider expert and a small group of like-minded travelers and jump in a comfortable vehicle that will take you to Guernica (Gernika in the Basque language).
- This is a town famous for its spicy peppers, but it also is home to the fantastic Peace Museum.
- You'll be treated to a guided tour around the museum where you'll hear all about the bombing during the Spanish Civil War.
- Head out to Urdaibai, home to a UNESCO world heritage site biosphere reserve where nature abounds.
- Enjoy a delicious lunch before heading to Mundaka where surfers catch world-class waves, then onto the tiny fishing village of Bermeo.
- Listen to your guide as they weave tales of old and new, showing you a side to the Basque Country seldom seen by tourists.
- Head back to San Sebastian with a camera full of photos and a head full of memories.
17:30 - Drop off at San Sebastian
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Gernika, Mundaka, Urdaibai and Bermeo Tour from San Sebastian are approximate
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Gernika, Mundaka, Urdaibai and Bermeo Tour from San Sebastian, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Transportation to and from your hotel
Fully guided tour
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Sunglasses & sunscreen
The tour requires a minimum of 2 people. In the rare case, that there are not enough travelers, we will try to reschedule your tour or issue a refund.
Related Tours and Experiences
Gastronomy & Culture Private Tour in MadridSpain | 6 hour tour From $599 Per Group
Madrid Private Market TourSpain | 4 hour tour From $469 Per Group
Prado Museum Private Tour in MadridSpain | 3 hour tour From $289 Per Person
Madrid Off-the-Beaten Path & History Museum Private TourSpain | 4 hour tour From $309 Per Group
Madrid Royal Palace Private TourSpain | 3 hour tour From $289 Per Group
Private Madrid Insider TourSpain | 4 hour tour From $309 Per Group
Madrid Private Night Walking TourSpain | 4 hour tour From $309 Per Group
La Rioja Winery Tour from San SebastianSpain | 8 hour tour From $185 Per Person
French Basque Countryside and Sare Caves Tour from San SebastianSpain | 8 hour tour From $179 Per Person
Gastronomic Club Dinner in San SebastianSpain | 4 hour tour From $190 Per Person