Game of Thrones and Dubrovnik Private Shore Tour Highlights
01Join us in the capital of the Seven Kingdoms - Kings Landing!
02Explore the Red Keep, the home of King Robert I Baratheon
03Discover the Old City of Dubrovnik with our expert guide
04Enjoy the expansive views from the City Walls over the city below and the blue waters of the Adriatic
Why we chose this tourOur Game of Thrones and Dubrovnik Shore Tour is perfect for those that want to see the best of Dubrovnik's history, both real and fictional! You'll stop at the most famous filming locations from Game of Thrones, like the Red Keep and Blackwater Bay, and the most fascinating historical sites, including the city walls that have helped preserve the medieval character of Dubrovnik for decades. This is an intimate tour guided by a local expert that gives you an insider's view of the city and guarantees an inclusive experience. Our tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist Journey
- Small Group Size
- We hand-pick each tour and experience which we offer
- Led by a true local expert full of passion
- Hassle-free experience promise. We take care of everything so you just have to enjoy
- Great memories and the best stories guaranteed
- Easy booking, easy cancelation and best price guaranteed
Game of Thrones and Dubrovnik Private Shore Tour Itinerary
Pickup from Gruz Port
- We will arrange the pick up at Gruz port according to your arrival time.
Guided tour of the GOT film locations and Dubrovnik
- You'll being your day at Fort Lovrijenac, climbing winding stairs to the fortress perched on a cliff high above Blackwater Bay, known as Pile Bay to locals and captivating to all with its crystalline waters.
- The next leg of your tour beings at Pile Gate, where Cersei's Walk of Shame was filmed, and continues into the Old Town and its intriguing array of ancient sites, where you'll be given free reign to explore your favorite locations on your own.
- Your next stop are the impenetrable walls that surround the city in safety, keeping out pirates, foreign invaders, and other perils, and helping Dubrovnik preserve its pristine Medieval character.
- Your last stop of the day is the Game of Thrones shop, where the price of taking a photo on the imposing Iron Throne is included in your tour!
Drop off at Gruz Port
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Game of Thrones and Dubrovnik Private Shore Tour are approximate
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Game of Thrones and Dubrovnik Private Shore Tour, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Pick up/Drop off at Gruz Port
Fully guided tour with a local, licensed guide
Entrance ticket to the City Walls
Entrance ticket to St Lawrence Fort
Lunch and drinks
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
The pick up time will be arranged according to your arrival at the port
Related Tours and Experiences
Flavors of Zadar Food TourCroatia | 3 hour tour From $99 Per Person
Flavors of Dubrovnik Food TourCroatia | 3 hour tour From $105 Per Person
Private Oyster & Wine Tasting Tour along Peljesac Peninsula from DubrovnikCroatia | 7 hour tour From $489 Per Group
Insider Zadar City TourCroatia | 2 hour tour From $40 Per Person
Insider Zagreb City TourCroatia | 2 hour tour From $40 Per Person
Zagreb Food TourCroatia | 4 hour tour From $65 Per Person
Private Bike Trip at the Dubrovnik RivieraCroatia | 5 hour tour From $129 Per Person
Bike and Wine Tasting Private Tour from DubrovnikCroatia | 5 hour tour From $119 Per Person
Montenegro Private Tour from DubrovnikCroatia | 8 hour tour From $422 Per Group
Mostar and Kravice Private Tour from DubrovnikCroatia | 10 hour tour From $504 Per Group