Vista Los Sueños Full Day Adventure Highlights
01Stop at the Tarcoles River to observe the majestic crocodiles
02Create your own customized adventure by choosing 2 activities
03See a different side of Costa Rica, exploring its natural splendor
04Uncover every corner of the magnificent Vista Los Sueños Park
Why we chose this tourOur Vista Los Sueños Full Day Adventure invites you on an exhilarating journey to one of Costa Rica's most iconic destinations, where you choose where the day takes you, from horseback rides through the jungle to surfing the country's famous waves, all with the help of dedicated local experts. Make the day your own by handpicking the experiences you most want to enjoy, ending your day of exploring the park with a traditional lunch and a ride back to San José. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist Journey
- We hand-pick each tour and experience which we offer
- Led by a true local expert full of passion
- Hassle-free experience promise. We take care of everything so you just have to enjoy
- Great memories and the best stories guaranteed
- Easy booking, easy cancelation and best price guaranteed
Vista Los Sueños Full Day Adventure Itinerary
7:30-8:30 Pickup from San José
- We will pick you up from centralized locations in San José.
10:00 Vista Los Sueños Adventure Park
- Leave behind the busy streets of San José for the tranquil beaches and dense jungle of Vista Los Sueños Adventure Park, stopping along the way to visit the crocodiles of the Tarcoles River - some measuring up to 19-feet long!
- Make your own thrilling itinerary, choosing two of the five options for the day and ensuring the day is exactly what you want it to be.
- Option one is a zipline tour that takes you high above the trees to race down a series of 12 platforms and 10 cables, including one of the longest in Costa Rica's Central Pacific.
- Option two is an ATV and waterfall tour where you'll race along winding mud tracks through the verdant rainforest, ending at a serene hidden waterfall.
- Option three is a surfing lesson at Jaco Beach with an expert surfer to help you get up on the board and riding waves in no time.
- Option four is a chocolate experience, where you'll learn about the production and history of the beans, as well as tasting some varieties for yourself!
- Option five is a horseback ride through the rainforest, stopping along the way for panoramic views of the ocean below and the trees surrounding you.
- No matter which you choose, you'll enjoy a traditional Costa Rican buffet lunch before returning to San José at the end of your tour!
17:30 Drop off in San José
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Vista Los Sueños Full Day Adventure are approximate
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Vista Los Sueños Full Day Adventure, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Transportation to and from San José
Fully guided tour
Fruits and water
Choose 2 activities from the following: Zip-line Tour, ATV & Waterfalls Tour, Horseback & Waterfalls Tour, a Surfing Lesson, and a Chocolate Experience
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Credit card for vehicle deposit (VISA or Mastercard)
Sunscreen & Sunglasses
Closed shoes & water shoes
Swimming clothes & towel
It’s mandatory to bring a credit card for the ATV vehicle deposit (Visa or Master Card)
Drivers on the ATV Tour must be 18 years old or older. An ATV passenger must be a minimum of 8 years old
You may get dirty on the tour, please dress appropriately
This tour has a minimum age requirement of 4 years
Related Tours and Experiences
Arenal Hanging Bridges, La Fortuna Waterfall and Chocolate Tasting Tour from La Fortuna & ArenalCosta Rica | 10 hour tour From $219 Per Person
Peñas Blancas River Safari and La Fortuna Waterfall Tour from La Fortuna & ArenalCosta Rica | 7 hour tour From $149 Per Person
Horseback Riding in Arenal from La Fortuna & ArenalCosta Rica | 3 hour tour From $65 Per Person
La Fortuna Waterfall and Arenal Volcano Hiking Tour from La Fortuna & ArenalCosta Rica | 6 hour tour From $175 Per Person
Arenal Hanging Bridges and Chocolate Tasting Tour from La Fortuna & ArenalCosta Rica | 7 hour tour From $175 Per Person
Balsa River White Water Rafting from La Fortuna & ArenalCosta Rica | 5 hour tour From $110 Per Person
Arenal Hanging Bridges Tour from La Fortuna & ArenalCosta Rica | 3.5 hour tour From $89 Per Person
Arenal Volcano Hiking Tour from La Fortuna & ArenalCosta Rica | 3 hour tour From $79 Per Person
Hanging Bridges, La Fortuna Waterfall and Arenal Volcano Hiking Tour from La Fortuna & ArenalCosta Rica | 9.5 hour tour From $219 Per Person
Sloth Experience and Hot Springs at Arenal Volcano from San JoséCosta Rica | 12 hour tour From $206 Per Person