Frascati Wine Tasting Tour & Lunch from Rome Highlights
1Indulge your inner foodie with cured meats, local oils, and fresh bread
2Taste your way through Frascati with a sommelier guide
3Tour a vineyard and walk through the rustic rows of
4Savor a hand-picked lunch alongside regional wines
Why we chose this tourOur Frascati Wine Tasting Tour & Lunch from Rome takes you into a historic hill village to discover ancient wine production techniques and explore the tastes of the region alongside a sommelier. Enjoy treats at trattorias, savor lush olive oil and crusty fresh bread, and wend your way through twisted vineyards at a family-own winery. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Frascati Wine Tasting Tour & Lunch from Rome Itinerary
9:15- Start from Rome
- Take the 9:49 am train from the Roma Termini Station to Frascati, purchasing your ticket there and your return ticket.
- Your guide will be on the platform at Frascati Train Station as your train arrives from Rome.
Guided Frascati Wine Tasting Tour & Lunch
- After meeting your guide, who is also a sommelier, at the Frascati Train Station, begin your walking tour of the scattered shops and bustling botteghe that line the streets.
- Discover the history of this historic hill town as you make your way around, tasting delicacies like porchetta, biscotti pulled straight from a wood-fired oven, and table wine from Frascati's oldest tavern and bakery.
- Like many other shops here, they make their wine using centuries-old traditions that make these wines completely unique.
- Drive to the Old Frascati Vineyard, a premier winery that has been around for ages and is still family-owned after a whopping seven generations.
- Ramble through twisting old vines, explore these historic grounds, and take a guided tour through the underground laboratories that now store wine and used to hide persecuted families in WWII.
- Let your sommelier guide you through a tasting of the winery's best products, including the famous Frascati Superiore DOCG white, Vagnolo IGP red, and Frascati DOC white.
- Once you've tasted these world-renowned wines, enjoy some of their EVOO paired with freshly baked bread before continuing to a trattoria for a homemade lunch.
- The spread will include regional cured meats and cheeses, locally produced oils, fresh bread, homemade pasta, even more wine, and an espresso to wake you back up.
- After lunch, take yourself to the train station for your return trip to Rome.
15:30 - Drop off at Frascati Train Station
- You will be dropped off at the Frascati Train Station to return to the Roma Termini Train Station.
If you have any questions about our Frascati Wine Tasting Tour & Lunch from Rome, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Book Frascati Wine Tasting Tour & Lunch from Rome as a private tour, and customize the itinerary and locations for yourself, your family or a small group.