Food & Wine Tour in La Spezia (Cinque Terre) Highlights
01Stop at 5 different eateries along your enthralling walking tour
02Enjoy an original Ligurian aperitif while you stroll the city
03Learn about the curious wines, foods, and traditions of the city
04Taste your way through the storied streets of La Spezia
Why we chose this tourOur Food & Wine Tour in La Spezia takes you on a tasty stroll through the storied streets of La Spezia, the second-largest city in Liguria and one with a fascinating tradition of food, wine, and some of the best local produce available. You'll taste a selection of regional treats, savor delicious wines, and get a sense of the city from a completely new angle. This tour is available every Tuesday and Friday and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist Journey
- Hand-Crafted Insider Experiences
- Awesome Customer Service
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Easy CancelationSmall Group Size
Food & Wine Tour in La Spezia (Cinque Terre) Itinerary
17:30 - Pickup from La Spezia
- Meet your guide at a centralized location in La Spezia.
Guided Food & Wine Tour in La Spezia
- On this evening tour, you'll have the chance to dive into the charming culinary offerings of eastern Liguria, seeing a more authentic side of the city as it comes to life in the romantic evening air.
- Accompanied by a gastronomic guide that will focus on local and seasonal offerings, you'll stop at a number of historic shops, beloved delis, and traditional restaurants scattered across the city.
- Taste dishes like farinata, unique local pancakes, stuffed anchovies, trofie with pesto, stuffed muscles, mesciua, a traditional local soup, and octopus salad, depending on what's in season.
- As you taste the foods, enjoy complimentary glasses of 3 different varietals, and learn more about the region's traditional wines and the city's legends and history.
- La Spezia is the second-largest city in Liguria and hosts the 19th-century naval arsenal on the Gulf of Poets, as well as featuring stunning buildings like the Art Deco Palazzi, and the Piazza Sant-Agostino.
- Stop at Piazza Verdi, and admire the futuristic mosaics by Filla and Prampolini that decorate the Torre del Palazzo delle Poste before grabbing an aperitif for the road and finishing your tour!
20:30 - Drop off at La Spezia
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Food & Wine Tour in La Spezia (Cinque Terre) are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Food & Wine Tour in La Spezia (Cinque Terre), please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Fully guided tour
5 stops with various food tastings
3 glasses of local wine
Meals & beverages not mentioned
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
The drinking age in Italy is 18 years old.
Related Tours and Experiences
Monreale Private E Bike TourItaly | 4 hours tour From $89 Per Person
Mondello Beach Bike TourItaly | 4 hours tour From $65 Per Person
Palermo Street Food Bike TourItaly | 3 hours tour From $59 Per Person
Palermo Old Town Bike TourItaly | 3 hours tour From $49 Per Person
13 Day Italy Food & Wine Journey Tour PackageItaly | 13 days package From $2,254 Per Person
Best of Venice, Verona & Milan 9 Day Tour PackageItaly | 9 days package From $1,202 Per Person
Venice Food & Wine TourItaly | 3 hours tour From $89 Per Person
Venice Food & Market TourItaly | 3 hours tour From $89 Per Person
Catania Street Food Evening TourItaly | 3 hours tour From $55 Per Person
Palermo Wine Tasting TourItaly | 3 hours tour From $85 Per Person