Flores Cultural Private Tour from Labuan Bajo Highlights
1Meet with local villagers and enjoy a lunch with them as you learn more about their culture and lifestyle through your local guide
2Uncover their cultural heritage when you watch an incredible display of Caci, an ancient whip dance performed in this region
3Visit a facility where Sopi wine, or palm wine, is still made the way it has been for centuries
4Explore the gorgeous Mirror Stone Cave with its glittering walls and marine fossils embedded in its walls
Why we chose this tourOur Flores Cultural Tour from Labuan Bajo moves you away from the city and typical tourist experience when you head to a local village to learn about their culture, heritage, and historical traditions from the villagers themselves. Discover the natural beauty and hidden gems of the region with the help of your expert local guide, and see another side of Indonesia that's usually missed by travelers. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist JourneyHand-Crafted Insider Experiences
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Flores Cultural Private Tour from Labuan Bajo Itinerary
7:30 - Pickup from Labuan Bajo
- You will be picked up from the main hotels in Labuan Bajo.
Guided Tour of Melo Village, the Mirror Stone Cave & Amelia Hill
- The day begins with a drive to the other side of Labuan Bajo to visit a traditional Melo village, where you'll be greeted by the tribe's elders upon arrival and a demonstration of a traditional whip dance known as Caci, which is a key element of the Manggaraian cultural heritage and ancient ceremonies.
- You'll have the chance to sit down with the villagers and interact with them through your guide, enjoying an authentic local lunch and see how Sopi, or palm wine, has been produced here for generations.
- You'll return to Labuan Bajo to visit the glittering Goa Batu Cermin, or the Mirror Stone Cave, so named because of the high salt content in the walls that makes them sparkle when sunlight enters the cave, and it's believed that this cave was once underwater due to the coral and marine fossils, as well as the salt, that are buried in the stones themselves.
- You'll stop at the Amelia Sea View on your journey back, a lookout point on the outskirts of the city that's made of rolling, sandy hills and gives you an incredible panoramic view of the verdant tropical rainforests and rugged landscapes below.
17:00 - Drop off in Labuan Bajo
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Flores Cultural Private Tour from Labuan Bajo are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Flores Cultural Private Tour from Labuan Bajo, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Availability and Pricing
Transportation to and from Labuan Bajo
Hotel pick up/drop off (limited Labuan Bajo area)
English speaking Tour Guide
Entrance fee as mentioned
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Children from 4-8 years receive a 20% discount. During the booking process, please input the discount code:'Children20' in the apposite field
Children under 3 years will join the tour free of charge