Florence E-Bike Tour Highlights
1Enjoy an intimate tour with a maximum of 15 travelers
2Float through the City of Lilies on your speedy e-Bike
3Learn about the city's storied secrets and local legends
4Pass by some of Florence's most famous sites
Why we chose this tourOur Florence E-Bike Tour is the best way to see a historically fascinating and beautiful city with an expert guide by your side to tell you the stories and secrets of this stunning place. You'll cruise along narrow city streets and expansive squares as you discover another side of Florence's romantic façade, stopping at its highlights along the way. This tour is available every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday, and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist JourneyHand-Crafted Insider Experiences
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Florence E-Bike Tour Itinerary
11:00 - Pickup from Florence
- You will meet your guide at a centralized location in Florence.
Guided E-Bike Tour of Florence
- Your two and a half hour adventure through Florence will begin in the center of the city when you meet your expert guide, cruising along narrow roads lined with historical monuments and architectural feats.
- Your first stop is the imposing Bargello Museum's glowing façade, taking you closer to the banks of the famed Arno River.
- Listen to stories of the Renaissance artists and scientists that called this city home as you pass Florence's highlights, including Piazza Signoria, the opulent Palazzo Vecchio, Uffizi Gallery, and Ponte Vecchio.
- Continue through famous historical districts lined with intriguing buildings into the Oltrarno District, passing Santo Spirito Square.
- This square is filled with travelers and locals alike in the summer, all of them seeking the famous nightlife and chioschi street food that are scattered across its expanse.
- Marvel at the beauty of Palazzo Pitti as you return to Piazzale Michelangelo for panoramic views of Florence's skyline before heading back to the beginning and ending your tour.
13:30 - Drop off at Florence
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Florence E-Bike Tour are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Florence E-Bike Tour, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Availability and Pricing
Guided tour with an expert tour guide
Electric bike or Fat e-bike with the pedal-assist electric drive system
Ponchos available in case of rain
Visit to Piazzale Michelangelo
Lunch & drinks
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Sunglasses & sunscreen
The minimum age required for driving a bike is 15 years old
Children under 6 years can join their parents in a Child Seat
Travelers must be able to climb stairs