Florence E-Bike Tour Highlights
01Enjoy an intimate tour with a maximum of 15 travelers
02Float through the City of Lilies on your speedy e-Bike
03Learn about the city's storied secrets and local legends
04Pass by some of Florence's most famous sites
Why we chose this tourOur Florence E-Bike Tour is the best way to see a historically fascinating and beautiful city with an expert guide by your side to tell you the stories and secrets of this stunning place. You'll cruise along narrow city streets and expansive squares as you discover another side of Florence's romantic façade, stopping at its highlights along the way. This tour is available every day (varies seasonally), and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist Journey
- We hand-pick each tour and experience which we offer
- Led by a true local expert full of passion
- Hassle-free experience promise. We take care of everything so you just have to enjoy
- Great memories and the best stories guaranteed
- Easy booking, easy cancelation and best price guaranteed
Florence E-Bike Tour Itinerary
18:00 - Pickup from Florence
- You will meet your guide at a centralized location in Florence.
Guided E-Bike Tour of Florence
- Your two-and-a-half-hour adventure through Florence will begin in the center of the city when you meet your expert guide, cruising along narrow roads lined with historical monuments and architectural feats.
- Your first stop is the imposing Bargello Museum's glowing façade, taking you closer to the banks of the famed Arno River.
- Listen to stories of the Renaissance artists and scientists that called this city home as you pass Florence's highlights, including Piazza Signoria, the opulent Palazzo Vecchio, Uffizi Gallery, and Ponte Vecchio.
- Continue through famous historical districts lined with intriguing buildings into the Oltrarno District, passing Santo Spirito Square.
- This square is filled with travelers and locals alike in the summer, all of them seeking the famous nightlife and chioschi street food that are scattered across its expanse.
- Marvel at the beauty of Palazzo Pitti as you return to Piazzale Michelangelo for panoramic views of Florence's skyline before heading back to the beginning and ending your tour.
20:30 - Drop off at Florence
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Florence E-Bike Tour are approximate
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Florence E-Bike Tour, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Guided tour with an expert tour guide
Electric bike or Fat e-bike with the pedal-assist electric drive system
Bottle of water
Alcohol free aperitif
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
The minimum age required for driving a bike is 14 years old
Cancellations made up to 48 hours before the start time of trip, will be refunded 95% (5% handling fee). Cancelation made less than 48 hours before the start time of trip, will be fully charged
Related Tours and Experiences
Private Cooking Class with a Local in VeniceItaly | 3 hour tour From $159 Per Person
Milan Countryside and Wine Tasting TourItaly | 6 hour tour From $279 Per Person
Polignano a Mare Stand Up Paddle ExperienceItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $40 Per Person
Otranto Coast Boat TourItaly | 4 hour tour From $105 Per Person
Homemade Orecchiette Cooking Class in ConversanoItaly | 3 hour tour From $99 Per Person
Mozzarella Tasting Tour in Martina Franca or ConversanoItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $89 Per Person
Martina Franca Wine Tasting ExperienceItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $40 Per Person
Insider Monopoli City TourItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $57 Per Person
Polignano A Mare Sea Caves Boat TourItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $39 Per Person
Insider Ostuni City TourItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $50 Per Person