Florence Accademia Gallery & Uffizi Gallery Tour Highlights
01Discover hidden treasures in two of the world's most famous museums
02Explore the heart of the City of Lilies with an expert local guide
03See some of the world's most iconic art, including the David
04Skip the lines with a fast pass and take time to explore on your own
Why we chose this tourOur Florence Accademia Gallery & Uffizi Gallery Tour takes you to two of the world's most famous galleries, filled with majestic masterpieces and tantalizing tales that surround the works and artists themselves. After exploring these hallowed halls and the fantastic history of Florence with an expert guide, you'll be given time on your own to stop and linger in front of any pieces that move you. This tour is available every day with seasonal variations and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist Journey
- We hand-pick each tour and experience which we offer
- Led by a true local expert full of passion
- Hassle-free experience promise. We take care of everything so you just have to enjoy
- Great memories and the best stories guaranteed
- Easy booking, easy cancelation and best price guaranteed
Florence Accademia Gallery & Uffizi Gallery Tour Itinerary
11:00 - Pickup from Florence
- You will be picked up from a centralized location in Florence. Please be there 15 minutes before the tour starts at the meeting point.
- Winter (16 Nov. -31 Mar.) The meeting point of the tour will be at the Entrance of the Academia at 11:00 AM
- The tour will end at4 PM at the Uffizi
- Summer (1 Apr. - 15 Nov.): The meeting point of the tour will be the Piazza della Repubblica Florence in front of Colonna dell'Abbondanza at 10:00 AM
- The tour will end at 6 PM at the Uffizi
Guided Tour of the Accademia Gallery & Uffizi Gallery
- This thrilling day of unparalleled beauty begins with a visit to the Accademia Galleria to visit the iconic David statue, learning more about how this symbolizes the city and what it used to represent.
- Discover how Michelangelo's genius extracted this man from marble, marvel at the Prisoners and the Pietà as your guide answers all your questions about the timeless works of art, spins tales of the artist's life and times, and the stories behind the works themselves.
- Take an hour to continue your explorations alone or take a quick lunch before you explore Florence's streets on a captivating walking tour.
- Dive into Florentine history from over 2 millennia of wild characters and historic upheavals, starting with the ancient Romans to the medieval scientists and artists that strolled the city streets.
- From Ponte Vecchio, head to the famous Uffizi Courtyard, admiring the architecture of Brunelleschi's Dome that overlooks the Baptistery's golden Gates of Paradise.
- Head into the museum and learn about the best artists from the Middle Ages, uncovering secrets about techniques and tools created to craft these masterpieces.
- See why Florence was often referred to as the birthplace of the Renaissance as you see the most famous artworks of this period.
- Your tour ends in the Uffizi so that you can take more time to explore this gem of the world.
16:00 - Drop off at Uffizi Gallery
- Your tour ends inside the museum.
NB - all timings on Florence Accademia Gallery & Uffizi Gallery Tour are approximate
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Florence Accademia Gallery & Uffizi Gallery Tour, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Entrance and skip the line ticket to the Accademia Gallery and visit with monolingual guide (1h)
Guided tour of Florence with monolingual guide (1h)
Entrance and skip the line ticket to the Uffizi Gallery Museum and visit with monolingual guide (2h)
Lunch & drinks
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Sunglasses & sunscreen
Earphones will be provided only for groups with over 15 participants.
Winter (16 Nov. - 31 Mar.): The tour requires a minimum of 2 people, in case we don't have enough travelers, we will try to move your travel date
Travelers must be able to climb and descend stairs.
Cancellations made up to 48 hours before the start time of the trip, will be refunded 95% (5% handling fee). Cancelation made less than 48 hours before the start time of the trip, will be fully charged
Related Tours and Experiences
Private Cooking Class with a Local in VeniceItaly | 3 hour tour From $159 Per Person
Milan Countryside and Wine Tasting TourItaly | 6 hour tour From $279 Per Person
Polignano a Mare Stand Up Paddle ExperienceItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $40 Per Person
Otranto Coast Boat TourItaly | 4 hour tour From $105 Per Person
Homemade Orecchiette Cooking Class in ConversanoItaly | 3 hour tour From $99 Per Person
Mozzarella Tasting Tour in Martina Franca or ConversanoItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $89 Per Person
Martina Franca Wine Tasting ExperienceItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $40 Per Person
Insider Monopoli City TourItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $57 Per Person
Polignano A Mare Sea Caves Boat TourItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $39 Per Person
Insider Ostuni City TourItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $50 Per Person