Flavors of China Beijing Restaurant Tour Highlights
1Eat at 4 restaurants specializing in regional cuisines across China
2Discover a hidden restaurant tucked down a narrow alleyway
3Learn how the locals eat with the help of an expert guide
4Cook your own meats and veggies at a hip hot pot eatery
Why we chose this tourOur Flavors of China Beijing Restaurant Tour is a feast for all of your senses on a whirlwind tour through the bustling streets of Beijing and hidden alleyways off of main squares. You'll experience exotic flavors like never before and see a hidden side of Beijing with a local guide to show you hidden treasures across the city. This tour is available every Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist JourneyHand-Crafted Insider Experiences
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Flavors of China Beijing Restaurant Tour Itinerary
18:00 - Meet your guide in Beijing
- You will meet your guide at a centralized location in Beijing.
- Meeting Point: Shichahai Subway Station, Exit C, Street Level at 6:00 pm
Guided Tour of Beijing Flavors
- Meet your guide in central Beijing and prepare yourself for an evening of new experiences, exotic flavors, and local treats as you learn more about the city's culture, history, and cuisine.
- Start by visiting 4 different restaurants that specialize in regional cuisine from across the country, and then head down a winding alley to discover a hidden eatery.
- Taste food from street stalls, grill your own meat, and learn more about the ingredients and spices that make these dishes so unique and tempting.
- Taste chicken from Xinjiang, roasted meat from Yunnan, noodles from Beijing, and hot pot from Sichuan as you discover the different facets of Chinese food that you never knew existed.
- Try local beverages, including different tea blends and craft beers, as you discover how flavors from Russia, Mongolia, Vietnam, Myanmar, Persia, Laos, and even Tajikistan have helped make this cuisine so diverse.
- Snack on beautifully stamped Uyghur naan, pork shoulder wraps from a free-range farm, thinly slice Royal Beijing beef, Sichuan inferno broths, and more!
- When the tour is done, be sure to ask your guide for more restaurant recommendations to taste everything Beijing has to offer.
22:00 - Drop off in Beijing
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Flavors of China Beijing Restaurant Tour are approximate
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Flavors of China Beijing Restaurant Tour, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Van transportation between stops
Fully guided tour
Unlimited food & beer/drinks
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
A minimum of 2 travelers are required for this tour, if the minimum is not met, the tour will be rescheduled