Flavors of Parma Private Tasting Tour from Bologna Highlights
01Learn about the artisanal production of Parmigiano Reggiano cheese and Parma ham
02Visit the region of Parma, famous for its cheese, meat and wine
03Taste the delicious products of the region: Parmigiano Reggiano cheese and Parma ham
04Enjoy lunch at a local trattoria in the hills of Parma
Why we chose this tourNo trip to this part of Italy would be complete without a trip to Parma, home to exceptional cheeses, meats, and wines. On our Flavors of Parma Private Tasting Tour from Bologna, you will have the opportunity to try some of the very best products in the region. Enjoy a guided tour from an enthusiastic local foodie around a Parmesan cheese factory, and a Parma ham factory. Sample products at each stop, trying some of the best products in the region. Learn the history and significance of the food of this region to the people of Italy, enjoying yourself as you go. Finally, finish your experience with lunch in a local trattoria. Our Flavors of Parma Private Tasting Tour from Bologna leaves every day.
Our Flavors of Parma Private Tasting Tour from Bologna is perfect for anyone who is desperate to know more about the cheeses and cured meats of this region. You will have your very own driver for the day. Our guides at each producer are handpicked by us for their enthusiasm and knowledge. This is a unique chance to learn more about the production of some of Italy’s most famous food products, complete with tasting at each stop, of course. And with our guides, you’ll feel like you’re being shown around Parma by an old friend. Our Flavors of Parma Private Tasting Tour from Bologna leaves every day
- We hand-pick each tour and experience which we offer
- Led by a true local expert full of passion
- Hassle-free experience promise. We take care of everything so you just have to enjoy
- Great memories and the best stories guaranteed
- Easy booking, easy cancelation and best price guaranteed
Flavors of Parma Private Tasting Tour from Bologna Itinerary
8:00 - Pickup from Bologna
- You will be picked up from your hotel in Bologna
Flavors of Parma Private Tour
- You will be transferred in a comfortable vehicle to Parma, the heart of this area's food production. Your friendly local guide will take you first to a typical local dairy so you can see how Italy's most famous cheese - Parmigiano Reggiano - is made. Watch the traditional processing of the cheese and finish with a tasting of extraordinary Parmesean.
- Continue to a parma ham factory, where you will discover the artisan process that gives birth to this unique cured meat. Conclude your time at the factory with a tasting of cured meats.
- Finish your day with a lunch in a typical trattoria, filled with delicious local snacks and delicacies, before heading back to your starting point.
15:00 - Drop off at Bologna
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
If you have any questions about our Flavors of Parma Private Tasting Tour from Bologna, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Related Tours and Experiences
Private Cooking Class with a Local in VeniceItaly | 3 hour tour From $159 Per Person
Milan Countryside and Wine Tasting TourItaly | 6 hour tour From $279 Per Person
Polignano a Mare Stand Up Paddle ExperienceItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $40 Per Person
Otranto Coast Boat TourItaly | 4 hour tour From $105 Per Person
Homemade Orecchiette Cooking Class in ConversanoItaly | 3 hour tour From $99 Per Person
Mozzarella Tasting Tour in Martina Franca or ConversanoItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $89 Per Person
Martina Franca Wine Tasting ExperienceItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $40 Per Person
Insider Monopoli City TourItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $57 Per Person
Polignano A Mare Sea Caves Boat TourItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $39 Per Person
Insider Ostuni City TourItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $50 Per Person