Flavors of Dubrovnik Food Tour Highlights
01Discover the best food Dubrovnik has to offer
02Visit 5 top foodie destinations, sampling traditional Croatian food at each stop
03Discover the secrets of Dubrovnik's oldest and biggest green market
04Visit some of the city's top sights as you roam the streets
Why we chose this tourOur Flavors of Dubrovnik Food Tour is a foodie's delight. You'll meet an expert local and a small group of like-minded travelers before you head off in search of the best culinary dishes Dubrovnik has to offer. For 3 hours, you'll visit restaurants, gourmet shops, and markets, trying everything from local oysters to the best gelato in the city. Discover Dubrovnik's best sights along the way, from Stradun to St Blaise Church, to Jesuit Square (famous for its sweets). Learn about the history and culture of centuries-old Croatian cooking and the place it has in the hearts of the locals. Our Flavors of Dubrovnik Food Tour leaves every day with guaranteed departures.
Dubrovnik is awash with incredible food and this is your opportunity to taste the best of it. Your guide will be a local that knows the town like the back of their hand, taking you to the top restaurants, food shops, and markets in the city. Croatia is incredibly proud of its food heritage as you’ll learn on this 3-hour tour. We handpick our guides so you know you’ll be in the very best of hands. What’s more, we always keep group sizes small, to further personalize your experience.
Book With Tourist Journey
- We hand-pick each tour and experience which we offer
- Led by a true local expert full of passion
- Hassle-free experience promise. We take care of everything so you just have to enjoy
- Great memories and the best stories guaranteed
- Easy booking, easy cancelation and best price guaranteed
- Small Group Size
Flavors of Dubrovnik Food Tour Itinerary
10:00 - Pick up from Dubrovnik
- Meet your local guide at a centralized location in Dubrovnik
Guided Food Tour of Dubrovnik
- Head out onto the streets of Dubrovnik with your experienced guide and a small group of like-minded travelers.
- For 3 hours, you'll walk the winding streets in search of the tastiest food in the old city.
- Learn about centuries-old Croatian delicacies, visiting some of the finest restaurants in the old city walls.
- You'll visit 5 top foodie spots, tasting traditional dishes at each one. You'll also visit the biggest and oldest green market in the city.
- Try oysters from Ston, fresh seafood, the best gelato in the city, and more.
- Along the way, your guide will teach you more about the history of Dubrovnik and you'll have the opportunity to visit some of the most historical sights including St Blaise Church, Stradun, and Jesuit Square.
13:00 - Drop off at Dubrovnik
- The tour ends at the Streets of Karmen, near the Old Port in Dubrovnik
NB - all timings on Flavors of Dubrovnik Food Tour are approximate
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Flavors of Dubrovnik Food Tour, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Fully guided tour
Various snacks & drinks on the way
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
For any special food requirements, please contact us in advance
Related Tours and Experiences
Flavors of Zadar Food TourCroatia | 3 hour tour From $99 Per Person
Private Oyster & Wine Tasting Tour along Peljesac Peninsula from DubrovnikCroatia | 7 hour tour From $489 Per Group
Insider Zadar City TourCroatia | 2 hour tour From $40 Per Person
Insider Zagreb City TourCroatia | 2 hour tour From $40 Per Person
Zagreb Food TourCroatia | 4 hour tour From $65 Per Person
Private Bike Trip at the Dubrovnik RivieraCroatia | 5 hour tour From $129 Per Person
Bike and Wine Tasting Private Tour from DubrovnikCroatia | 5 hour tour From $119 Per Person
Montenegro Private Tour from DubrovnikCroatia | 8 hour tour From $422 Per Group
Mostar and Kravice Private Tour from DubrovnikCroatia | 10 hour tour From $504 Per Group
Dubrovnik Highlights & Cavtat Private Shore ExcursionCroatia | 6 hour tour From $351 Per Group