Flavors of Bologna Walking Tour Highlights
01Immerse yourself in the magical atmosphere of Bologna's famous food market
02Try three different typical product of the region
03Learn about the culture and heritage of each product
04Enjoy a little slice of everyday life in Bologna!
Why we chose this tourBologna is famous for its incredible food, as you'll discover on our Flavors of Bologna Walking Tour. Meet your friendly local guide and a small group of like-minded travelers as you head into Bologna's famous food market. Here, you will have the opportunity to try 3 different local products. Learn from your guide about the heritage and history of each product and how it has gained such importance in local Bolognese life. This is a fantastic opportunity to immerse yourself in everyday Italian life, which of course, has to revolve around food!
If you want to learn more about Italy, you have to learn more about its food culture, which is exactly what you’ll do on our Flavors of Bologna Walking Tour. We handpick our guides based on their knowledge so you can rest assured you will be in the very best of hands as you taste your way around Bologna’s famous market. Our experiences are always small in size (this one will be up to 12 people) to further accentuate the personalized nature of the tour. Our Flavors of Bologna Walking Tour leaves every Monday, Saturday, and Sunday with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist Journey
- We hand-pick each tour and experience which we offer
- Led by a true local expert full of passion
- Hassle-free experience promise. We take care of everything so you just have to enjoy
- Great memories and the best stories guaranteed
- Easy booking, easy cancelation and best price guaranteed
- Small Group Size
Flavors of Bologna Walking Tour Itinerary
10:00 - Pickup from Bologna
- You will meet your guide at a centralized location in Bologna.
- Meeting point: Piazza Nettuno
Flavors of Bologna Guided Tour
- Head with your guide towards Bologna's famous Quadrilatero market, the heart of the city's food scene.
- Here, you'll have the opportunity to taste three of Bologna's most famous products.
- Learn more about the history and heritage of each dish, every one a staple of the Bolognese diet.
- Immerse yourself in the magical atmosphere of the market where everyday Bolognese life plays out. At the end of the tour, you will be able to taste a local sweet (voucher included)
12:00 - Drop off at Bologna
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Flavors of Bologna Walking Tour are approximate
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Flavors of Bologna Walking Tour, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Fully guided tour
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Sunglasses & sunscreen
This tour requires a minimum of 2 participantes.
Cancelations made up to 48h before the departure time will be refunded 95% of the full cost Cancelations made less than 48h before the departure time will be fully charged
Related Tours and Experiences
Private Cooking Class with a Local in VeniceItaly | 3 hour tour From $159 Per Person
Milan Countryside and Wine Tasting TourItaly | 6 hour tour From $279 Per Person
Polignano a Mare Stand Up Paddle ExperienceItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $40 Per Person
Otranto Coast Boat TourItaly | 4 hour tour From $105 Per Person
Homemade Orecchiette Cooking Class in ConversanoItaly | 3 hour tour From $99 Per Person
Mozzarella Tasting Tour in Martina Franca or ConversanoItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $89 Per Person
Martina Franca Wine Tasting ExperienceItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $40 Per Person
Insider Monopoli City TourItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $57 Per Person
Polignano A Mare Sea Caves Boat TourItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $39 Per Person
Insider Ostuni City TourItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $50 Per Person