Fátima Tour from Lisbon Highlights
1Visit the world-famous Fátima Sanctuary, a world-renowned pilgrimage site for Catholics
2Discover the medieval town of Óbidos with its towering walls and ancient love stories
3Stroll through the picturesque fishing village Nazare and stop by the famous statue of Our Lady of Nazareth
4Explore the UNESCO World Heritage Site of the stunning Batalha Monastery
Why we chose this tourOur Fátima Tour from Lisbon takes you deep into the heart of the countryside to visit romantic walled cities from medieval times, internationally revered religious sites, and traditional coastal fishing villages. You'll learn more about ancient Portuguese history, local legends, and the people who have historically called this gorgeous country home. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist JourneyHand-Crafted Insider Experiences
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Fátima Tour from Lisbon Itinerary
9:00 - Pickup from Lisbon
- The meeting point will be a centralized pick up location in Lisbon
Guided tour of Óbidos, Nazaré, Batalha and Fátima
- Your tour begins by moving from Lisbon to Óbidos, a town that was given to Queen Isabel as a wedding present from her husband King Denis in the 11th century, and is still surrounded by medieval walls of the Pousada do Castelo, an ancient Moorish palace complete with manicured gardens.
- The next stop is the quaint fishing village of Navare, famous for its pristine beaches and massive waves, for a quick lunch on your own, and if time permits, a visit to Sítio for some stellar beach views.
- Afternoon activities will start at the Batalha Monastery, a UNESCO World Heritage Site decorated with intricate and vibrant stained-glass windows and a Manueline style Royal Cloister.
- Your last stop of the day, and the highlight of your trip, is to the Sanctuary of Our Lady of Fátima which is both a center of Catholic faith and a sacred site for pilgrimages.
- You'll also wander through the Chapel of Apparitions, a snowy and pristine room where, if scheduling permits, you may attend mass before heading back to Lisbon through the small towns that dot the countryside.
20:00 - Drop off in Lisbon
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Fátima Tour from Lisbon are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Fátima Tour from Lisbon, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Availability and Pricing
Transportation to and from Lisbon
Fully guided tour
Lunch and drinks
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
The tour is as well available in Spanish, French, Portuguese and Italian, please let us know if you require a guide in those languages
Lunch can be added to the tour
The tour is unfortunately not wheelchair accessible, please contact us for private options