Evia Wine Private Tour & Spa Experience Highlights
01Experience an opulent and one of a kind vinotherapy spa treatment
02Taste rare local wines like Malagousia and Mavrokoundoura
03Walk the vineyards of this island winery with an expert guide
04Dive into the rich and fascinating history of Greek viticulture
Why we chose this tourOur Evia Wine Private Tour & Spa Experience takes you to one of Greece's most unique wine regions for a day of tastings, tours, spa treatments, delicious local treats, and a deep dive into the culture, history, and flavors of wine in Greece, all with the help of an expert local guide that's also a sommelier. Walkthrough sunny vineyards and enjoy a perfectly tailored food and wine tasting, indulge in a unique spa treatment and immerse yourself in the serene beauty of this area. This tour is available every day.
Book With Tourist Journey
- We hand-pick each tour and experience which we offer
- Led by a true local expert full of passion
- Hassle-free experience promise. We take care of everything so you just have to enjoy
- Great memories and the best stories guaranteed
- Easy booking, easy cancelation and best price guaranteed
Evia Wine Private Tour & Spa Experience Itinerary
9:00 - Pickup from Athens
- You will be picked up from your hotel in Athens.
Guided Wine Tasting Tour in Evia & Spa treatment
- To begin your wine tour, start in Evia, a nearby island known for its famous and delicious Protected Geographical Indication wines bottled at the boutique and family-owned wineries spread across its scenic hills.
- On part one of your two-part tour, visit some nearby wine houses with your sommelier and guide, learning more about the unique vintages like Malagousia and the rare red Mavrokoundoura only produced on Evia.
- Also grown nearby are international favorites like Chardonnay and Syrah, and if you choose to upgrade to a premium tour, you'll have the chance to taste the very best wines available at the vineyards.
- Meet the proprietors and producers along the way, diving into the unique viniculture of the area, and enjoy indescribable indigenous wines alongside local delicacies.
- At the end of this guided discovery, it's time for another unique experience with a stop at your second winery that's also a leader in providing high-level vinotherapy to spa visitors.
- You can enjoy a facial and hand treatment to make the most of these natural antioxidants with this unique tasting treatment, and then sit down for a more traditional tasting.
- After your luxurious afternoon, then return to Athens at the end of the day.
16:00 - Drop off at Athens
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Evia Wine Private Tour & Spa Experience are approximate
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Evia Wine Private Tour & Spa Experience, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Transportation to and from your hotel
Fully guided tour with a professional wine guide
Wine tasting paired with local snacks
Facial and hands wine spa treatment
Optional: Premium Wine Tasting
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Comfortable clothes & shoes
Sunglasses & sunscreen
The drinking age in Greece is 18 years old
The minimum required age for the tour is 4 years old
Related Tours and Experiences
Mykonos Private Shore ExcursionGreece | 5 hour tour From $550 Per Group
Mykonos Small Group TourGreece | 4.5 hour tour From $105 Per Person
Mykonos Private Jeep TourGreece | 4 hour tour From $499 Per Group
Mykonos Private Guided TourGreece | 4.5 hour tour From $530 Per Group
Achilleion, Kanoni & Corfu Town Private TourGreece | 4 hour tour From $719 Per Group
Paleokastritsa Monastery, Kanoni & Corfu Town TourGreece | 4 hour tour From $689 Per Group
Santorini Wine Roads Sunset TourGreece | 4.5 hour tour From $179 Per Person
Craft Beer & Spirits Tasting Tour in SantoriniGreece | 4 hour tour From $149 Per Person
Greek Food & Wine Tasting Tour in SantoriniGreece | 4.5 hour tour From $199 Per Person
Santorini Insider TourGreece | 5 hour tour From $179 Per Person