Essaouira Private Tour & Camel Trek from Marrakesh Highlights
1Explore the beauty of enchanting Essaouira on a day trip
2Visit the beach, port, traditional market, and jeweler's quarter
3See a collection of Berber women that produce Argan Oil
4Take a camel trek on the wild side of the Atlantic
Why we chose this tourOur Essaouira Tour & Camel Trek from Marrakesh is the perfect way to see another part of Morocco and discover more of its many-faceted beauty, taking the time to enjoy an authentic trek on camels past sweeping views and historic ruins. Spend some time with the locals and discover the charm of this modern port city with your expert guide before returning to Marrakesh. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist JourneyHand-Crafted Insider Experiences
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Small Group Size
Essaouira Private Tour & Camel Trek from Marrakesh Itinerary
8:00 - Pickup from Marrakesh
- You will be picked up from any hotel or Riad in the center of Marrakesh.
Guided Camel Trek & Tour of Essaouria
- Get out of the city and into a completely new world, heading to the charming town of Essaouira with your private driver for a day of action and discovery.
- Head through the shimmering landscapes of Morocco to reach the seaside former fishing village of Essaouira, famous for its fantastic climate, rich culture, complex history, musical traditions, and warm people.
- It's also been the site of several Game of Thrones episodes!
- Start the tour at a camel ranch just south of this picturesque port city, meeting your camel and going through a short safety briefing.
- Hop on and head out, trekking over sand dunes and through the scrubland of the countryside with your local specialist.
- Pass by Jimi Hendrix's former home, then continue along the sandy coastline to admire the panoramic views of the city.
- You'll have the chance to dismount and explore, enjoying a lunch with the locals, as well as a stop next to the remains of a 16th century Portuguese fort just offshore.
- Head along a path next to the river back to the ranch, and continue back to Essaouira by car with your guide.
- You'll have 2 hours to explore the city or enjoy the views from the rooftop inside the Medina Tours before returning to Marrakesh!
18:30 - Drop off at Marrakesh
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Essaouira Private Tour & Camel Trek from Marrakesh are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Essaouira Private Tour & Camel Trek from Marrakesh, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Availability and Pricing
Pick up from & return transfer to your hotel or riad in Marrakesh
Private A/C 4WD Car with an English/French Speaking Driver
Camel Trek for 3h (1 Camel per person)
Lunch with the locals
1 Refreshment (Tea stop)
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Sunglasses & sunscreen
Trek Grade: Easy to Moderate
The minimum age required for the tour is 5 years old