Essaouira Private Tour & Surf Experience from Marrakesh Highlights
01Enjoy the journey from Marrakech to Essaouira
02Visit a female co-operative and see the making of the famous Morrocan Argan Oil.
03Experience a two-hour surf lesson with a highly qualified Pro at one of Moroccos’ best surf spots
04Enjoy a delicious authentic lunch and mint tea while admiring the sea.
05Visit the fishing harbor and 18th-century seafront ramparts.
06Explore the old town of Essaouira.
Why we chose this tourOur Essaouira Private Tour & Surf Experience from Marrakech lets you experience the best of both worlds in this glorious coastal city. Known for its beginner-friendly waves and beautiful old-town, Essaouira attracts surfers and tourists from all over the world. Our highly qualified surf instructor and expert tour guide will take you from the waves to the city sights via a traditional Moroccan lunch on the sand. What better way could there be to experience Essaouira? The Essaouira Private Tour & Surf Experience from Marrakech is available every day.
Located on Morocco’s Atlantic Coast, Essaouira is a wonderful year-round spot to learn to surf. Its long sweeping arc of a beach offers a sandy sea bed, no strong currents, and a range of waves for all abilities. The fact that the beautiful walled city sits right on the beach is an added bonus. Our private surf tour experience is perfect for those who want to enjoy a fun, energetic day out, learn a new skill, and explore a stunning city at the same time. Spend your morning perfecting your surfing at a spot hand-picked for your abilities. Then spend the afternoon exploring the seafront ramparts, watching the fishing boats, and strolling the serene, artist-strewn streets of the medina. This guided full-day tour will show you the best of the beach and the city and leave you wanting more of Essaouira.
- Hand-Crafted Insider Experiences
- Awesome Customer Service
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Easy Cancelation
Essaouira Private Tour & Surf Experience from Marrakesh Itinerary
9:00 - Pickup from Marrakesh
- You will be picked up from your hotel or Riyad in Marrakesh
Guided Tour of Essaouira & Surf Lesson
- Enjoy the sights on the drive to Essaouira, stopping at beautiful photo opportunities along the way.
- Visit one of the local female co-operatives to see the production of the famous Moroccan Argan oil.
- When you arrive at the coast in Essaouira, your knowledgeable guide will choose the best surf spot based on the conditions of the day and your abilities.
- Enjoy a 2-hour surf lesson with your highly qualified instructor.
- Relax on the beach with an authentic Moroccan lunch complete with traditional mint tea.
- Explore the beautiful city of Essaouira with your expert guide who will show you around the fortified walls complete with its cannons, the atmospheric fishing port, and the old town with its shops, cafes, and thuya wood workshops.
- Depart Essaouira around 4:30 PM and enjoy the beauty of the drive back to Marrakech.
18:30 - Drop off at Marrakesh
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
If you have any questions about our Essaouira Private Tour & Surf Experience from Marrakesh, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Related Tours and Experiences
Middle Atlas Tour from FezMorocco | 7 hours tour From $56 Per Person
Insider Fez Private City TourMorocco | 6 hours tour From $159 Per Person
Chefchaouen Tour from FezMorocco | 12 hours tour From $59 Per Person
Insider Chefchaouen Private City TourMorocco | 4 hours tour From $55 Per Person
Fez Private Tour from CasablancaMorocco | 12 hours tour From $99 Per Person
Rabat Private Tour from CasablancaMorocco | 9 hours tour From $85 Per Person
El Jadida Private Tour from CasablancaMorocco | 9 hours tour From $85 Per Person
Insider Casablanca Private City TourMorocco | 5 hours tour From $60 Per Person
Marrakech Private Tour from CasablancaMorocco | 12 hours tour From $85 Per Person
Atlas Mountains, Aït BenHaddou, Valley of the Roses & Dades Valley 3 Day Private Tour PackageMorocco | 2 days tour From $339 Per Person