El Jadida Private Tour from Casablanca Highlights
01Visit The Portuguese city of El Jadida, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
02Stroll through the authentic streets and discover the city’s charm.
03Explore the ramparts and underground cistern of the Portuguese fortress.
04Take a scenic round trip across the High Atlas Mountains.
05Experience the beautiful beach of this seafront town.
06Admire the magic colors of the sunset from atop the city walls.
Why we chose this tourOur El Jadida Private Tour from Casablanca will take you across the High Atlas Mountains to the charming, historic town of El Jadida. This private tour will show you the wonders of this peaceful, fortified city. Our handpicked experts will guide you around the historical sites that earned El Jadida Unesco Heritage Site status. You’ll spend time relaxing on the tranquil beach, exploring the authentic streets, and enjoying stunning sunset views from the city’s ramparts. This tour is available daily with guaranteed departures.
Explore El Jadida, once known as Mazagan, and see why the well-preserved architecture of this town has earned it such distinction. Our knowledgeable local guide will explain the strategic importance of this fortified city and take you to the wonder that is the 16th-century Portuguese Cistern. They’ll lead you through the narrow streets and along the renaissance era ramparts, past bastions, ruins, and reminders of ancient battles. And because this is a private tour, you can take your time exploring the small city or relaxing on the beachfront watching the fishing boats at work. Trust your guide to make sure you don’t miss anything special, like a freshly caught seafood lunch or the best spot to view the incredible colors of the sunset. Discover El Jadida at your own pace and make the most of this beautiful, historic, seaside resort.
- We hand-pick each tour and experience which we offer
- Led by a true local expert full of passion
- Hassle-free experience promise. We take care of everything so you just have to enjoy
- Great memories and the best stories guaranteed
- Easy booking, easy cancelation and best price guaranteed
El Jadida Private Tour from Casablanca Itinerary
9:00 - Pickup from Casablanca
- You will be picked up from your hotel or Riad in Casablanca.
Guided Tour of El Jadida
- Leave the busy Casablanca and drive across the High Atlas mountains to the beautiful seaside city of El Jadida.
- Follow your expert guide as they lead you through the authentic streets of this charming town.
- See the blend of European and Moroccan architecture and influences that earned this City UNESCO World Heritage Site status.
- Visit the Portuguese Cistern, an underground water storage system built in the 16th-century and regarded as one of the most important sights in El Jadida.
- Stroll along the fortified city walls. The Fortress of Mazagan is named one of the Seven Wonders of Portuguese Origin in the World.
- View the colonial era cannons still standing on the walls. And visit the four well-preserved bastions and the ruins of the fifth, destroyed in the 18th century.
- Enjoy lunch overlooking the sea. Choose from an abundance of freshly caught fish and seafood.
- Relax on the tranquil beach, and wonder why tourists so often overlook this beautiful spot.
- Take your place beside the city walls to watch the magical sunset.
- Return through the High Atlas Mountains to the bright lights of Casablanca.
19:00 - Drop off at Casablanca
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
If you have any questions about our El Jadida Private Tour from Casablanca, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Related Tours and Experiences
Middle Atlas Tour from FezMorocco | 7 hour tour From $56 Per Person
Insider Fez Private City TourMorocco | 6 hour tour From $159 Per Group
Chefchaouen Tour from FezMorocco | 12 hour tour From $59 Per Person
Moroccan Cooking Class in FezMorocco | 4 hour tour From $69 Per Person
Moroccan Cooking Class in ChefchaouenMorocco | 4 hour tour From $49 Per Person
Moroccan Cooking Class in RabatMorocco | 4 hour tour From $69 Per Person
Moroccan Food Tour in RabatMorocco | 4 hour tour From $65 Per Person
Moroccan Food Tour in CasablancaMorocco | 4 hour tour From $89 Per Person
Moroccan Food Tour in ChefchaouenMorocco | 4 hour tour From $49 Per Person
Moroccan Food Tour in TangierMorocco | 4 hour tour From $69 Per Person