Ebro River Kayak Experience from Salou Highlights
1Swim in crystal clear waters to cool yourself down on your journey
2Enjoy a serene paddle down the longest river in Spain, the Ebro
3Pass by the stunning foothills and craggy shorelines of Catalonia
4Get your blood pumping and calm your mind in this splendid setting
Why we chose this tourOur Ebro River Kayak Experience from Salou takes you to the charming heart of Catalonia's countryside for an adventurous cruise down the sparkling waters of the Ebra River accompanied by an expert local guide to make the most of your journey through the rugged foothills and charming villages that line the cliffsides. You'll have the chance to explore the nature and history of this area, get some exercise in a picturesque setting, and refresh yourself far from the bustle of tours and other travelers. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist JourneyHand-Crafted Insider Experiences
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Ebro River Kayak Experience from Salou Itinerary
8:30 - Pickup from Salou
- You will be picked up from your hotel in Salou.
Guided Ebro River Kayak Experience
- After pick up from your hotel in Salou, head to our local camp for an orientation and to grab all the equipment you'll need for a day of paddling down the longest river in Spain, the Ebro!
- Finish your safety briefing and hop into a kayak with your partner, starting down some of the many rapids you'll pass for a thrilling start to your day of adventure, surrounded by breathtakingly beautiful landscapes.
- Your journey begins on the river near Miravet, a fairytale town perched above the water famous for its fascinating history and stunning architecture, starting your trip off on a stunning note.
- Paddle down the glimmering ribbons of water, passing through rolling foothills covered with craggy trees, and make sure to take some time to stop and swim in the serene pools you pass along the way.
- Be sure to take turns paddling and enjoying the ride before you end your tour in the water near Benifallet, a quintessential Spanish village perched on the cliffs with terracotta roofs, and make your way back to your hotel.
14:30 - Drop off at Salou
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Ebro River Kayak Experience from Salou are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Ebro River Kayak Experience from Salou, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Availability and Pricing
Transportation to and from your hotel in Salou
Fully guided tour with an experienced guide
Lunch & drinks
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Closed shoes that can get wet, water sandals or flip flops
Water & snacks
Swimwear & towel
Sunglasses & sunscreen
The minimum age required is 4 years old
Normal physical conditions are required