Eastern Lefkada Hiking Tour from Kolivata Highlights
01Hike the storied slopes of Mount Skaron
02See Lefkada's most important religious monuments
03Discover traditional villages and ancient monasteries
04Take an adventure off the beaten path
Why we chose this tourOur Eastern Lefkada Hiking Tour from Kolivata takes you away from the hustle and bustle of the cities and far from crowds of tourists to discover a more authentic side of Greek island life. Uncover the tranquil beauty and rich history of this lush island with the help of a local guide, and enjoy regional cuisine made in the kitchens of Kolivata. This tour is available every day, May through October, and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist Journey
- Hand-Crafted Insider Experiences
- Awesome Customer Service
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Easy Cancelation
Eastern Lefkada Hiking Tour from Kolivata Itinerary
10:00 - Pickup from Kolivata Village
- Meet your local guide at a centralized pick up location in Kolivata.
Guided Hiking Tour of Eastern Lefkada
- Start the day in the quaint and rural village of Kolivata that sits 425 meters above the sea below.
- Trek across the forested slopes of Mount Skaron, enjoying panoramic views and the ever-changing landscape as you make your way up the stone paved trails to the peak.
- Stop along the way at two of Lefkada's most important religious monuments: the Monastery of Evangelistria's Red Church, built in the traditional village of Platystoma in 1458 CE, and the Monastery of Agios Georgio, built in 1611 CE.
- Return to Kolivata where you'll join locals for a taste of traditional Lefkadian food, homemade just for you!
- End your day of beautiful views and tranquil hikes off the beaten path full of new memories and delicious dishes.
14:00 - Drop off in Kolivata
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Eastern Lefkada Hiking Tour from Kolivata are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Eastern Lefkada Hiking Tour from Kolivata, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Fully guided tour
Greek traditional snack
Lunch and drinks
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Comfortable clothes (preferably quick-drying material: cotton or polycotton not denim)
Light hiking shoes or hiking boots
Hat or beanie
Sunglasses & Sunblock
Waterproof jacket/membrane (for the rainy days)
Your own personal water bottle. As part of our environmental policy and actions, we are committed to eliminating the use of plastic water bottles
The tour requires basic physical condition
The minimum age required is 14 years old
Duration: Hiking time 3 hours / Total time: 4 hours.
Distance: 10 Km
Related Tours and Experiences
10 Day Secrets of Greek Food & Wine Tour PackageGreece | 10 days package From $1,345 Per Person
Achilleion, Kanoni & Corfu Town Private TourGreece | 4 hours tour From $719 Per Person
The Ultimate Greek Journey – Athens, Santorini & Mykonos Package Tour – 10 DaysGreece | 8 days package From $939 Per Person
Journey through the Secrets of Ancient Greece – 9 Day Tour PackageGreece | 9 days package From $950 Per Person
Paleokastritsa Monastery, Kanoni & Corfu Town TourGreece | 4 hours tour From $689 Per Person
Santorini Wine Roads Sunset TourGreece | 5 hours tour From $189 Per Person
Craft Beer & Spirits Tasting Tour in SantoriniGreece | 4 hours tour From $119 Per Person
Greek Food & Wine Tasting Tour in SantoriniGreece | 5 hours tour From $209 Per Person
Santorini Insider TourGreece | 5 hours tour From $189 Per Person
Santorini Cooking Class & Tasting ExperienceGreece | 5 hours tour From $215 Per Person