1Hike the storied slopes of Mount Skaron
2See Lefkada's most important religious monuments
3Discover traditional villages and ancient monasteries
4Take an adventure off the beaten path
Why we chose this tourOur Eastern Lefkada Hiking Tour from Kolivata takes you away from the hustle and bustle of the cities and far from crowds of tourists to discover a more authentic side of Greek island life. Uncover the tranquil beauty and rich history of this lush island with the help of a local guide, and enjoy regional cuisine made in the kitchens of Kolivata. This tour is available every day, May through October, and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Itinerary - Eastern Lefkada Hiking Tour from Kolivata
10:00 - Pickup from Kolivata Village
- Meet your local guide at a centralized pick up location in Kolivata.
Guided Hiking Tour of Eastern Lefkada
- Start the day in the quaint and rural village of Kolivata that sits 425 meters above the sea below.
- Trek across the forested slopes of Mount Skaron, enjoying panoramic views and the ever-changing landscape as you make your way up the stone paved trails to the peak.
- Stop along the way at two of Lefkada's most important religious monuments: the Monastery of Evangelistria's Red Church, built in the traditional village of Platystoma in 1458 CE, and the Monastery of Agios Georgio, built in 1611 CE.
- Return to Kolivata where you'll join locals for a taste of traditional Lefkadian food, homemade just for you!
- End your day of beautiful views and tranquil hikes off the beaten path full of new memories and delicious dishes.
14:00 - Drop off in Kolivata
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
If you have any questions about our Eastern Lefkada Hiking Tour from Kolivata, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Book Eastern Lefkada Hiking Tour from Kolivata as a private tour, and customize the itinerary and locations for yourself, your family or a small group.