1Stand in the Heaven Gate of Bali, one of the island's most beautiful sites that looks out on the natural splendor below
2See Titra Gangga, a former royal water palace that shows the art and beauty of the past on its incredible grounds
3Visit the Pura Pentaran Lempuyang Luhur Temple, one of the island's 9 directional temples
4Swim in the crystalline and pure waters of the Virgin Beach, a virtually untouched area on the island
Why we chose this tourOur Eastern Bali Experience takes you to crucial religious and historical sites that showcase the natural splendor of this stunning island. You'll see active volcanoes, serene beaches, lush rice paddies, and imposing temples. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Itinerary - Eastern Bali Experience
8:30-10:00 - Pickup from Ubud, Nusa Dua, Tanjung Benoa, Seminyak and Candi Dasa
- We will pick you up from your hotel.
Guided Tour of Eastern Bali
- Your journey through East Bali starts at the Heaven Gate of Bali, which sits at the foot of the towering Mount Belibis, inside of Pura Pentaran Lempuyang Luhur that faces the active volcano of Mount Agung, showcasing a cinematic view of the landscape beyond.
- This temple is one of the island's 9 directional temples, and it's an incredibly significant cultural and religious site, while the Heaven Gate is a set of two imposing stone towers that frames the unearthly panoramic view beyond.
- Continue to Tirta Gangga, a former royal water palace with tiered fountains, lush formal gardens, and singular sculptures of mythical creatures happily splashing in swimming pools.
- Just on the outskirts of the palace grounds, you can see the nearby rice paddies that form the backbone of the island's economy, and the untouched Virgin Beach where you can spend some time relaxing or swimming in the clear waters of the ocean before returning to your hotel.
16:30-18:30 - Drop Off in Ubud, Nusa Dua, Tanjung Benoa, Seminyak and Candi Dasa
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
If you have any questions about our Eastern Bali Experience, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Book Eastern Bali Experience as a private tour, and customize the itinerary and locations for yourself, your family or a small group.