Dubrovnik Tour from Split Highlights
1Pass through the famous Nereveta Valley and Neum, Bosnia's access to the sea
2Explore Dubrovnik's highlights on this panoramic tour
3Stop at Omba, one of the the shortest rivers in the world
4Admire the breathtaking views from Dubrovnik Bridge
Why we chose this tourA UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1979, Dubrovnik has soared to international fame in recent years - with Game of Thrones fans flocking to experience the majestic sites where much of the HBO hit series was filmed. Our Dubrovnik Day Tour from Split will take you on an adventure through the highlights of this Adriatic gem - undoubtedly on your itinerary if you're Croatia-bound! The journey takes you through Bosnia, so bring your passport and enjoy the views!
Our Dubrovnik Tour from Split is available every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday and takes you on an adventure to experience the highlights of Dubrovnik – passing through Bosnia on the way! You’ll admire the Neretva river – a famous pirate haunt, now renowned for its abundant fruits. Pass through Bosnia and arrive in Dubrovnik ready to explore!
You’ll visit Onofrio’s fountain, the Franciscan monastery, the church of St. Blaise, Orlando’s column, Sponza palace, and the Dubrovnik cathedral. Enjoy some free time for lunch and a quick swim, then continue to Mt Srd, the Cable Car viewpoint, Ombla River, and Dubrovnik Bridge for exceptional views and photo opportunities.
The Dubrovnik Tour starts and ends in Split with guaranteed departures.
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Dubrovnik Tour from Split Itinerary
7:00-7:40 Pickup from Split
- We will pick you up from 5 centralized pick up locations
Nereveta Valley and Neum
- Pass through the Nereveta Valley, a former pirate haunt now famous for it's fruits
- Shortly after you will cross the border to Bosnia, and pass through the city of Neum, Bosnia's only access to the Adriatic Sea
11:30 - Guided tour of Dubrovnik
- Reach the Pearl of the Adriatic Sea - Dubrovnik
- Start your guided walking tour and explore the Old City with its highlights
- Enjoy some free time to explore the city on your own or have a delicious local lunch
16:30 - Panoramic tour
- Your driver will bring you to the view point at Mt. Srd and enjoy the Panoramic view over Dubrovnik
- Continue to River Ombla - one of the shortest rivers in the world
- Enjoy a breathtaking view from Dubrovnik Bridge before departing to Split
20:00 -Drop-off in Split
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from
If you have any questions about our Dubrovnik Tour from Split, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Book Dubrovnik Tour from Split as a private tour, and customize the itinerary and locations for yourself, your family or a small group.