Dubrovnik Day Tour Highlights
01Explore Dubrovnik's Old Town and stop at the famous Sponza Palace
02Enjoy stunning panoramic views over the city from Mt. Srd
03Stop at one of the shortest rivers in the world, the Ombla
04See the beautiful Dubrovnik Bridge, one of the city's most famous symbols
Why we chose this tourDubrovnik has been a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1979, but its status as a filming location for the hit series Game of Thrones has catapulted the city into international fame. Dubrovnik is soaring in popularity as a top travel destination - so if you're heading to Croatia its highly likely that Dubrovnik is already on your bucket list! With so much to see and do, our Dubrovnik Day Tour will guide you through the highlights and fascinating history of this Adriatic gem.
Our Dubrovnik Day Tour is available every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday and takes you on an adventure through the exquisite walled city. You’ll visit the Cable Car View Point for postcard-perfect views and photo opportunities that are second to none. Continue to the River Ombla – one of the shortest rivers in the world – and admire the picturesque scenery from atop the Dubrovnik Bridge.
This tour is ideal for photography lovers – each stop will dedicate 10-15 minutes for you to capture the moment through your lens!
The Dubrovnik Day Tour starts and ends in Dubrovnik with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist Journey
- We hand-pick each tour and experience which we offer
- Led by a true local expert full of passion
- Hassle-free experience promise. We take care of everything so you just have to enjoy
- Great memories and the best stories guaranteed
- Easy booking, easy cancelation and best price guaranteed
Dubrovnik Day Tour Itinerary
10:00 Meeting Point: Amerling's Fountain, on Pile Square
- Meet your local guide
Guided Tour of Dubrovnik's Old City
- Enjoy a walking tour of Dubrovnik's Old City - including the Franciscan monastery, the Old Port, the Dubrovnik cathedral, and more.
- Meet your driver-guide at Pile Square to start the Panoramic Tour
Panorama Tour of Dubrovnik
- Drive up to Mt. Srd and enjoy the spectacular view over Dubrovnik
Ombla River and Dubrovnik Bridge
- Stop at the shortest river of Europe - River Ombla
- From there you'll continue to one of the landmarks of the city, Dubrovnik Bridge.
13:50 Drop-Off at Amerling's Fountain, on Pile Square
- You'll be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Dubrovnik Day Tour are approximate
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Dubrovnik Day Tour, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Fully guided tour
Modern vehicle with AC
Meals and drinks
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
The tour requires a minimum of 4 people - in the unlikely event that the minimum number is not reached an alternative date will be offered
Children under 4 years can join for free
Related Tours and Experiences
Flavors of Zadar Food TourCroatia | 3 hour tour From $99 Per Person
Flavors of Dubrovnik Food TourCroatia | 3 hour tour From $105 Per Person
Private Oyster & Wine Tasting Tour along Peljesac Peninsula from DubrovnikCroatia | 7 hour tour From $489 Per Group
Insider Zadar City TourCroatia | 2 hour tour From $40 Per Person
Insider Zagreb City TourCroatia | 2 hour tour From $40 Per Person
Zagreb Food TourCroatia | 4 hour tour From $65 Per Person
Private Bike Trip at the Dubrovnik RivieraCroatia | 5 hour tour From $129 Per Person
Bike and Wine Tasting Private Tour from DubrovnikCroatia | 5 hour tour From $119 Per Person
Montenegro Private Tour from DubrovnikCroatia | 8 hour tour From $422 Per Group
Mostar and Kravice Private Tour from DubrovnikCroatia | 10 hour tour From $504 Per Group