Dubrovnik 2 Day Tour Package Highlights
1Explore the impressive and imposing historical areas of Dubrovnik
2Discover some of the most famous Game of Thrones filming locations
3Enjoy stunning views over Dubrovnik on your Sunset Panorama Tour
4Visit 3 of the most captivating islands just off the shore of Dubrovnik
Why we chose this tourOur Dubrovnik 2 Day Tour Package takes you from Roman times all the way to the present, looking at fantasy and reality. Explore the streets and locations from Game of Thrones, relax on a cruise to some of the most enticing islands nearby by way of a replica 16th century merchant ship, and discover the rich history of Dubrovnik. This stunning city has a lot to offer, and our expert guides are here to ensure you make the most of your limited time. Book today to unearth the secrets Dubrovnik is hiding.
Your first day begins with a dive into factual and fantastical history with a tour of Dubrovnik’s Old Town. Along the way, see if you can spot the places where Game of Thrones was filmed, including the Red Keep and Blackwater Bay, and listen as your guide tells incredible stories about the real history of this storied city. Your next stop is a cable car ride to a panoramic viewing point, offering a birds-eye view of the city, before continuing to the river Ombla, the shortest river in the world! As sunset begins to fall around you, stand atop Dubrovnik Bridge for some of the best views of the sun sinking down into the glittering water.
Day two takes you outside the city walls to explore some of the more wild sights and locales that Dubrovnik has to offer. Begin your day in the new port of Gruz in the center of bustling downtown Dubrovnik. You will sail on a replica of a 16th century merchant ship, an Argosy, and glide along the crystalline waters of the Adriatic Sea to the Elaphiti Islands. 3 islands are the focus of your tour today: Kolocep, Sipan, and Lopud. Kolocep is the perfect place to stretch your legs and spend your free time on the gleaming beach before returning to the boat to enjoy a lunch of local delicacies while making your way to Sipan. Sipan is the largest of the 3 islands, and offers a multitude of historical sites to visit, from the Pakljena Benedictine monastery complex to the Stijepovic Skocibuha castle. Your last stop of the day is Lipud, which gives you time to visit ancient churches and lounge on the beach before heading back to Port Gruz.
Our Dubrovnik 2 Day Tour package is available Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday, May through October. This tour leaves with guaranteed departures.
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Dubrovnik 2 Day Tour Package Itinerary
Day 1 - Dubrovnik City and Game of Thrones film locations
- 14:00 Meet your local guide at the Amerling's Fountain, at Pile Square.
- Start a historical tour through the Old City of Dubrovnik and visit some of the most famous filming locations from Game of Thrones. Walk through the streets of Kings Landing.
- After the walking tour, you will meet your driver at a centralized pick up location and head up Mt. Srdj and enjoy a beautiful panoramic view over Dubrovnik.
- From there you will continue to one of the most famous landmarks of Dubrovnik - the Dubrovnik Bridge.
- Drop off is at 6:00 pm at the same location you were picked up from.
Day 2 - Dubrovnik 3 Island Tour
- Meet at 8:45 am at GRUŽ PORT- The new port in front of Obala Stjepana Radića 16, the restaurant Glorijet.
- Embark to the magnificent replica of Argosy (merchant ship) from the 16th century! Enjoy the beautiful views over Dubrovnik from board.
- Your first stop will be Kolocep island - here you will have free time to enjoy the sandy beach.
- Continue the sail and enjoy lunch on board.
- After lunch you will reach the Island of Sipan. Use your hour of free time to explore the historical sites from Roman times.
- Your last stop of the day will be the island of Lopud, with about 3 hours to explore the sights.
- Around 4:30 pm sail back to Dubrovnik, and end your day at Dubrovnik Port.
If you have any questions about our Dubrovnik 2 Day Tour Package, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Book Dubrovnik 2 Day Tour Package as a private tour, and customize the itinerary and locations for yourself, your family or a small group.