Dubai & Abu Dhabi 5 Day City Break Tour Package Highlights
01Visit the two most famous cities in the Emirates with a single package
02Tour Dubai's modern wonders, from Burj Khalifa to Palm Jumeirah
03Select the perfect hotel for your from our curated selection
04Escape into the desert for a day of dune surfing and camel rides
05Take different day tours with expert specialists and local guides
06Wander the halls of the incredible Louvre Abu Dhabi
Why we chose this tourOur Dubai & Abu Dhabi 5 Day City Break Tour Package is an all in one package offering you the trip of the lifetime, accompanied by experienced local specialists, and stopping at marvels like Palm Jumeirah, the Abu Dhabi Heritage Village, Qasr al Watan, the Lahbab Desert, Burj Khalifa, the Dubai Mall, and Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque. Explore the history of the Emirates through ancient buildings and modern recreations, admire the opulent design across the country, and explore this incredible corner of the planet. This tour is available every day with seasonal variations and leaves with guaranteed departures.
- Hand-Crafted Insider Experiences
- Awesome Customer Service
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Easy Cancelation
Dubai & Abu Dhabi 5 Day City Break Tour Package Itinerary
Day 1 - Arrival in Dubai
- Once you've gotten to Dubai, make your way to your hotel and take some free time to explore or rest up in the evening.
- Overnight in Dubai.
Day 2 - Insider Dubai City Tour
- Leave the hotel to learn about this former fishing village that's now a modern marvel, stepping into the past with a visit to Al Bastakiya and visiting the Al Fahidi Fort, now the Dubai Museum.
- Cross the saltwater creek on a traditional abra boat and visit the gold and spices souk in Old Dubai before continuing to the Marina Walk.
- Stroll the world's largest manmade harbor and make your way to Bluewater Island, continuing to the artificial archipelago of Palm Jumeirah.
- Admire the Atlantis the Palm Hotel, and then head to Jumeirah Beach for beautiful views of the Burj al Arab hotel's famous silhouette and a stop at Madinat Jumeirah.
- This recreates an ancient Arabian village, complete with a souk and sword-making, and then step into modern times with a visit to the Burj Khalifa.
- The tallest building on the Earth, you'll get unparalleled views of the city below on the 124th floor of this wonder that puts on a different light show every night.
- When the tour finishes, you can stay in the Dubai Mall, the largest shopping center on the planet, to explore or return to your hotel.
- Overnight in Dubai
Day 3 - Abu Dhabi, Louvre and Qasr Al Watan
- Leave Dubai for Abu Dhabi, making a splash with your first stop at Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, an opulent and impressive complex with a stunning design.
- Continue the admiration of architectural splendor with a stop at the Emirate Palace Hotel, one of the world's most luxurious places to stay, and snap some photos.
- Dive into the past with a drive through Al Bateen, a preserved area housing the presidential and royal family complexes next to the Persian Gulf.
- Admire the waters from up close with a walk down the pristine Corniche, making your way to the Marina Mall for some free time to eat, shop, or partake in both.
- Grab dessert at the Date Market, and then stop at the Heritage Village of Abu Dhabi that creates a traditional and interactive village from days gone by.
- Stop at Qasr al Watan, the presidential palace, and learn about the founding of the Emirates and admire the incredible design.
- The last stop of the day is the Louvre Abu Dhabi, a breathtaking building housing an unparalleled collection of masterpieces, and then return to your hotel.
- Overnight in Dubai.
Day 4 - Lahab Desert Safari, Camel Ride, Quad Experience & Private Beach Access at Palm Jumeirah
- Leave your hotel and the city behind with a drive to the shimmering red sands of the Lahbab Desert for a day of awesome adventures.
- You'll head to the heart of the desert in a 4x4, and once you've arrived, you can either take a camel ride or an optional ATV ride on your own.
- Fly through the dunes, making your way to the tallest of them all for some sunset snapshots and sandboarding down its slopes.
- Return to the city, stopping at the famous fake archipelago of Palm Jumeirah and your private beach club for the night.
- Swim in the waters of the pool or the Arabian Gulf, and enjoy a complimentary drink as soon as you've arrived at this oasis of peace.
- Admire the views of Dubai and the sail-shaped Burj al Arab before returning to your hotel at the end of the tour.
- Overnight in Dubai.
Optional Add-onsIf you'd like to get your heart pumping, be sure to add an optional quad bike ride through the desert sands.
Day 5 - Departure
- On the last day of your tour, we wish you safe travels wherever your journey may take you!
If you have any questions about our Dubai & Abu Dhabi 5 Day City Break Tour Package, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Related Tours and Experiences
7 Day Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah & Ajman Tour PackageUnited Arab Emirates | 7 days package From $624 Per Person
Marina Dhow Cruise Dinner from DubaiUnited Arab Emirates | 3 hours tour From $59 Per Person
Dubai Night Tour & Dhow Cruise DinnerUnited Arab Emirates | 5 hours tour From $169 Per Person
Modern Dubai Half Day City TourUnited Arab Emirates | 4 hours tour From $46 Per Person
Classic Dubai Half Day City TourUnited Arab Emirates | 4 hours tour From $46 Per Person
Hatta Mountain Safari Tour from DubaiUnited Arab Emirates | 6 hours tour From $130 Per Person
Lahbab Desert Safari, Camel Ride, Quad Experience & Private Beach Access at Palm Jumeirah from DubaiUnited Arab Emirates | 5 hours tour From $79 Per Person
Red Dune Quad Bike Safari and BBQ Experience from Dubai – Small Group TourUnited Arab Emirates | 7 hours tour From $95 Per Person
Insider Dubai City TourUnited Arab Emirates | 10 hours tour From $190 Per Person
Insider Sharjah & Ajman City Tour from DubaiUnited Arab Emirates | 5 hours tour From $60 Per Person