1Experience the natural splendor of the rolling green Douro Valley from a panoramic cruise along its crystalline waters
2Race across the Estrada Nacional 222, a winding road that cuts through the heart of Portuguese wine country
3Reminisce in the romantic medieval city of Amarante, tucked away in a bucolic corner of the country
4Gaze across the endless stretches of beauty from the São Leonardo de Galafura viewpoint that offers panoramic views of the landscape below
Why we chose this tourOur Douro Valley, Wine Tasting and Panoramic Cruise on the Pinhão from Porto takes you from the historic city of Porto into the verdant and varied landscape of Portuguese wine country. Your expert guide will take you to some of the best spots to enjoy the natural splendor, both from high in the air and on the ground, before you enjoy a decadent tasting of some of the region's best wines to wrap up your day. Our tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Itinerary - Douro Valley, Wine Tasting and Panoramic Cruise on the Pinhão from Porto
9:00 - Pickup from Porto
- Pick up will be from centralized hotels in Porto
Guided tour of the Douro Valley, Wine Tasting and a River Cruise
- Your day of adventure begins in the romantic medieval city of Amarante with its picturesque bridges, imposing monastery, and rich cultural history as you walk through the narrow streets of the old city.
- Your next stop is the panoramic viewpoint of São Leonardo de Galafura, the highest point in the Douro Valley that overlooks a staggeringly beautiful landscape below that stretches as far as the eyes can see, giving you an overview of the countryside that you'll soon be cruising through along the world-renowned N222.
- The Estrada Nacional 222 will take you through the rolling green and golden hills of the Douro Valley, snaking along through the towering trees and lush fields so perfectly that this road has been consistently called one of the most beautiful roads in the world.
- After your tour on the ground, hop into a traditional rabelo boat for a scenic cruise along the sparkling cerulean waters of the Pinhão River, leaving from a charming village surrounded by terraces and farms that provide some of the country's best table and desert wines.
- Your day will end at one of the area's largest and most respected local wineries with a curated tasting of their products before you head back to the storied city of Porto.
- You also have the option to enjoy a traditional regional lunch at a panoramic restaurant for an extra fee.
18:00 - Drop off in Porto
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
If you have any questions about our Douro Valley, Wine Tasting and Panoramic Cruise on the Pinhão from Porto, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Book Douro Valley, Wine Tasting and Panoramic Cruise on the Pinhão from Porto as a private tour, and customize the itinerary and locations for yourself, your family or a small group.