Dolomites Tour from Verona Highlights
1Enjoy the stunning and views of the Dolomites with a group of 8 people maximum
2Take a cable car to Pass Pordoi at a staggering 7,300 feet high
3Savor a lunch made of traditional treats and local delicacies
4Discover this amazing corner of the world with an experienced guide
Why we chose this tourOur Dolomites Tour from Verona whisks you high into the towering Limestone Alps for a day of reconnecting with nature, far from and high above busy city life. Enjoy panoramic views across the valley floor as you marvel at the natural splendor miles in the air and savor traditional culinary offerings with an unparalleled backdrop with a group containing a maximum of 8 people. This tour is available every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday with seasonal variations and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist JourneyHand-Crafted Insider Experiences
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Small Group Size
Dolomites Tour from Verona Itinerary
8:30 - Pickup from Verona
- You will be picked up from a centralized location in Verona.
Guided Tour of the Dolomites
- Leave the stunning streets of Verona behind as you wind your way to the stunning Dolomites Range, part of the Limestone Alps that ring Italy.
- Enjoy the breathtaking views of Val Di Fassa, an expansive emerald valley surrounded by towering walls of mountains on every side.
- You're sure to never forget these cinematic views on the way up to Passo Pordoi, a high path through the mountains that you'll ascend to reach even higher into the mountains.
- Hop into a cable car to head to the 10,341 summit of the mountain to enjoy the spectacular panoramic views of the valley below and the white stones of Marmolada around you you at this one of a kind destination.
- Take some time to stop at a rifugio, a mountain refuge that serves traditional culinary fare, for a quick lunch before you head back to Verona.
18:30 - Drop off at Verona
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Dolomites Tour from Verona are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Dolomites Tour from Verona, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Availability and Pricing
Transportation to and from Verona
Fully guided tour
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Weather appropriate clothes (winter shoes and a jacket). It could be very cold or snowing.
Sunglasses & sunscreen
The minimum age required is 6 years old
The tour requires a minimum of 2 people
The tour runs in any weather