Dolmabahce Palace Tour & Bosporus Cruise from Istanbul Highlights
1Explore the many enchanting sights of Istanbul during a relaxing boat ride on the Bospurus
2Visit the luxurious Dolmabahce Palace, a palace famous for its role within the Ottoman Empire
3Admire the architecture of Kucuksu Palace, a summer hunting lodge for the nobility
4Take a bus tour of the Old City before your cable car ride, and enjoy the exceptional views over Istanbul
Why we chose this tourOur Dolmabahce Palace Tour & Bosporus Cruise from Istanbul gives you an overview of the best that Istanbul has to offer, from sumptuous palaces and residences to gorgeous views of the Bosporus and the city of Istanbul in all its glory. Your day begins with a tour of the magnificent Dolmabahce Palace, before boarding your boat for an easy float down the Bosporus river with stops along the way. Your guide will take you through the Old City, weaving stories around the most important monuments, before a cable car ride up Pierre Loti Hill for panoramic views of the city, a lunch break, and a relaxing ride back down while you sip on a cup of traditional Turkish coffee. Our Palace Tour and Cruise from Istanbul is a novel experience you're sure to enjoy, and is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist JourneyHand-Crafted Insider Experiences
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Dolmabahce Palace Tour & Bosporus Cruise from Istanbul Itinerary
8:30-9:15 Pickup from Istanbul
- We will pick you up from centralized pick up locations in the Old City (Sultanahmet) area.
9:30 Guided tour of the Dolmabahce Palace
- Discover with your guide the unique architectural elements of this spectacular symbol of the Ottoman Empire's changing identity throughout the years, admiring the delicately carved facade and intricate gilded ceilings.
- Wander through the sculpted and verdant formal gardens while enjoying panoramic views over the glittering Bosporus.
11:30 Bosporus Cruise
- Enjoy a relaxing Bosporus Cruise, traveling along the Bosporus Strait, a natural strait used for trading and transport throughout the centuries, and explore important landmarks from onboard the ship.
- After an hour of cruising, you'll disembark for a tour of Kucuksu Pavilion, a summer hunting lodge covered in intricate stone scroll-work and carvings, and a royal favorite for summer escapes.
- Head back to the direction of the Old City for a tour there.
14:00 Bus Tour of the Old City
- Disembark near the Old City and hop on the bus.
- Drive through the neighborhood of Sultanahmet and admire some of the city's most famous buildings, such as the peerless Hagia Sofia, the famous Topkapi Palace, and the glowing Blue Mosque, from onboard the bus.
- Take the cable car running on Pierre Loti Hill, a quaint local park, where you will have free time for lunch at one of the restaurants perched on its peak.
- Enjoy the breathtaking views that present you with a unique look at Istanbul.
- 15:30 Take the cable car back to the Old City.
17:00 Drop off in Istanbul
- The tour will end at Sultanahmet Square, and gives you the chance to continue exploring the city independently from this central point.
NB - all timings on Dolmabahce Palace Tour & Bosporus Cruise from Istanbul are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Dolmabahce Palace Tour & Bosporus Cruise from Istanbul, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Hotel pick up in Istanbul from centralized locations
Fully guided tour
Lunch and drinks
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Dolmabahce Palace is closed on Monday. On this day you will begin the tour two hours later
The Kucuksu Palace (Garden Ticket) is closed on Monday and Thursday
Rumeli Hisari Fortress is closed on Wednesday, it will be replaced with the Maiden's Tower
The minimum age required for the tour is 3 years old