Deos Canyon Adventure Tour from Peristeri – Ioannina Highlights
1Rappel down the cliff walls next to 8 rushing waterfalls
2Get your heart racing while surrounded by stunning natural scenes
3Explore the shadowy canyons and dark caves that line the river
4Take the ultimate selfie underneath a 100 foot high waterfall
Why we chose this tourOur Deos Canyon Adventure Tour from Peristeri - Ioannina takes you to some of Zagori's most beautiful and untouched landscapes for a day of exploration and thrills deep in the heart of the area's canyons. Perfect for families and solo adventurers alike, our expert guides strike the perfect balance between fun and safety as you swim, rappel, trek, and hop your way across the canyon floors. This tour is available every day with seasonal variations and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist JourneyHand-Crafted Insider Experiences
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Small Group Size
Deos Canyon Adventure Tour from Peristeri – Ioannina Itinerary
9:30 - Pickup from Peristeri Village
- Meet your local guide at a centralized location in Peristeri Village.
Guided Deos Cannyon Adventure
- Start your day at our partner's base camp to receive safety instructions and all the gear you'll need for this day of adventure in pristine wild landscapes at the foot of the gorge.
- Leave civilization behind and venture to the canyon, passing the rugged limestone cliffs and dense forests that cover the walls towering above you.
- Begin to make your way through the canyon by trekking along the river, rappelling next to rushing waterfalls, swimming across crystalline natural pools, gliding down natural rock slides, and jumping from bank to bank!
- With a guide on hand, you'll uncover secret spots of beauty of canyons, all while having your adventures tailored to your needs.
- This tour is perfect for kids and adults of all ages, balancing the need for thrills with the necessity of safety on your day of discoveries.
- At the end of the tour, you'll be taken back to the base camp.
14:30 - Drop off at Peristeri Village
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Deos Canyon Adventure Tour from Peristeri – Ioannina are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Deos Canyon Adventure Tour from Peristeri – Ioannina, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Availability and Pricing
All necessary canyoning equipment (neoprene suit and helmet)
Fully guided tour
Photos and videos from the experience
Lunch & drinks
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Sport shoes that can get wet
Swimming suit or clothes to change
Your own personal water bottle. As part of our environmental policy and actions, we are committed to eliminating the use of plastic water bottles.
Difficulty level: Moderate
Duration: 4 hours
Canyon length: 800 m
Canyon status: Wet
Total rappels: 8
Highest rappel: 30 m
The tour requires a good physical and mental shape & a lack of acrophobia.
The minimum age required is 12 years old
NB: All times are approximate