1Hike the Ancient Footpath with stunning views of of Delphi, and visit its archaeological site and museum
2Enjoy a delicious Greek picnic surrounding by the stunning nature
3Stroll through the towering fir forests that cover the slopes of Mount Parnasus
4Visit Arachova, famous for its traditional textile handicrafts
Why we chose this tourOur Delphi History and Hiking Tour from Athens takes you into the wilderness just outside of Athens for some delicious food, fresh air, historical sites, and a visit to a picturesque village famous for its cuisine and handmade textiles. Learn more about ancient and modern Greece with the help of local guides and discover the mysterious site of Delphi. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Small Group Size
Itinerary - Delphi History and Hiking Tour from Athens
8:00 - Pickup from Athens
- You will be picked up from your hotel in Athens City Center
10:45 - Guided Hike and Picnic Lunch
- Begin this blast to the past with a rolling 3 hour hike up the ancient footpath, passing through the fertile fir forest on your way to the top.
- Stop along the way for a picnic with delicious local dishes, admiring the beautiful views of the forest and wilderness around you.
14:45 Guided Tour of Delphi
- Continue on to the archaeological site of Delphi, with a professional guide to show you around the ruins and the museum, marveling at "The Navel of the World" where the oracle used to work.
16:15 - Visit of Arachova and free time for dinner
- After your exploration of this endlessly fascinating site, you'll go to nearby Arachova, a mountain village on Parnassos' verdant slopes filled with narrow alleys and stone houses atop freshwater springs.
- This town is famous for its agriculture, including its olive oils and feta, opsimotiri, and formaella cheeses, and it's handmade woolen textiles that you'll get to see up close.
- Enjoy an early dinner and stroll through the town before returning back to Athens.
20.00 - Drop off in Athens
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
If you have any questions about our Delphi History and Hiking Tour from Athens, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Book Delphi History and Hiking Tour from Athens as a private tour, and customize the itinerary and locations for yourself, your family or a small group.