Delhi Slum Tour Highlights
1Explore the small-scale factories and local residences to learn more about the resilient residents
2Walk through the slum's chicken market, one of their main sources of income and a hub of activity
3Tour a chapati factory that churns out more than 8,000 of these tasty treats daily for the entire city
4End the tour with a cup of tea, where you and the guide can discuss what you've seen more deeply
Why we chose this tourOur Delhi Slum Tour is a popular tour that shows you the underbelly of Delhi with a respectful guide that will introduce you to local residents, show you the businesses that call this area home, and help you explore this fascinating facet of the city. With an emphasis on respect and dignity, you'll learn more about how this area came to be and who lives there now, and you'll have the chance to ask questions and interact with the residents. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Delhi Slum Tour Itinerary
9:30 AM Pickup from RK Ashram Marg Metro Station
- Meeting location will be at Delhi RK Ashram Marg Metro Station.
Guided Delhi Slum Tour
- This signature insider tour takes you to one of Asia's largest inner-city slums, where you'll learn more about the residents and businesses that call this area home, and get a more authentic look at how the markets, activities, and individuals survive in this microcosm.
- You'll see a chapati factory and other small businesses, have the chance to interact with locals with the help of your tour guide, and explore along the train tracks and alleys that cross the area.
- Our guides are sure to make sure the residents are treated with respect, and their motto is inclusive but never intrusive as you satisfy your curiosity and leave the slums feeling uplifted after a cup of tea and final discourse with your guide.
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
If you have any questions about our Delhi Slum Tour, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Book Delhi Slum Tour as a private tour, and customize the itinerary and locations for yourself, your family or a small group.