Dalí, Costa Brava and Wine Tasting Experience from Barcelona Highlights
1Enjoy an intimate, private tour with in charming Catalonia
2Take a guided tour through the old town of Figueres
3Taste local varietals at a boutique D.O. Empordà winery
4Explore the masterpieces at the Dalí Museum
Why we chose this tourOur Dalí, Costa Brava and Wine Tasting Experience from Barcelona, an intimate and exclusive experience, is the perfect way to explore this iconic region of Spain with an experienced guide, immersing yourself in everything from masterful artworks and medieval architecture to local flavors and DO certified wines. Discover the stunning natural beauty of the seaside cliffs of Costa Brava and their quaint fishing villages and the historic splendor of ancient streets before diving into wine cultures and traditions. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist JourneyHand-Crafted Insider Experiences
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Small Group Size
Dalí, Costa Brava and Wine Tasting Experience from Barcelona Itinerary
Pickup from Barcelona
- You will be picked up from your hotel in Barcelona.
Guided Tour of Figueres, Dali Museum & Wine Experience
- Head out of bustling Barcelona for a day discovering Costa Brava, one of Spain's most beautiful regions, the iconic Dalí Museum in Figueres, and a visit to a family-owned winery to one of the most revered Catalan DO titles, the enchanting Empordà.
- Drive past picturesque white-washed fishing villages famous for their captivating cuisine, rugged cliffs crashing into the sparkling sea, pebbled beaches ringed by emerald pine forests, and cultural centers sitting just inland.
- Dive into Catalan culture with a visit to the Dalí Museum in Figueres, built on top of the city's old theater and exhibiting works in a unique way that immerses you in the art fully.
- He loved this area completely, and you'll see glimpses of the landscapes around you in the masterpieces hanging on the wall as you explore its vast halls and amazing architecture.
- After the museum, wind through the labyrinthine streets of the old town and explore marvels like medieval architecture, the Jewish Quarter, the towering cathedral, and hidden streets hiding the very cafes that Dalí used to frequent.
- You'll even see some spots where Game of Thrones was filmed with your guide pointing out what areas were used and filling in the real history for you.
- Continue to a local family-owned wine that produces small batch bottles in the traditional manner, creating fantastic wines that meet the criteria of being a DO Empordà certified product.
- Ramble through the rich vineyards on a guided tour, learning more about how the soil changes the flavors of the wines, the varietals used, and how climate affects the blends they make.
- Enjoy delicious new wines and regional specialties with a 3 course lunch of local ingredients while you savor the views and an expert talks you through the origins of the wines you're tasting.
- The tour ends with a stunning drive back to Barcelona after a day of discovery and new adventures.
Drop off at Barcelona
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Dalí, Costa Brava and Wine Tasting Experience from Barcelona are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Dalí, Costa Brava and Wine Tasting Experience from Barcelona, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Transportation to and from your hotel in Barcelona
Private professional English-speaking guide
Entrance fees to Dalí Museum
Entrance fee and guided visit throughout one winery in the wine-making area of Empordà
Wine tasting of high-quality products
Drinks not mentioned
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Sunglasses & sunscreen