Cuenca Canyoning Private Adventure Tour from Madrid Highlights
01Try some adrenaline-pumping canyoning just outside of Madrid
02Get your heart racing with a challenging activity under the watch of an expert
03Discover the natural wonders just outside of the city
04Splash through waterfalls, slides, and a rushing river in a stunning setting
Why we chose this tourOur Cuenca Canyoning Adventure Tour from Madrid is a day of fun and exploration deep in a canyon right outside of Madrid's hustle and bustle. You'll get wet as you travel between towering cliffs along the banks of the rushing river, and experience the wild side of Spain. This tour is available every day, April through November, and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist Journey
- We hand-pick each tour and experience which we offer
- Led by a true local expert full of passion
- Hassle-free experience promise. We take care of everything so you just have to enjoy
- Great memories and the best stories guaranteed
- Easy booking, easy cancelation and best price guaranteed
Cuenca Canyoning Private Adventure Tour from Madrid Itinerary
8:00 - Pickup from Madrid
- You'll be picked up from the Hotel Abba in Madrid.
Guided tour of Cuenca Canyon
- Start your day of canyoneering, or barranquisimo, along the rushing Júcar River and underneath precipitous limestone cliffs lined with verdant forests.
- On your journey through the canyon, you'll hike, scramble, rappel, and hop across the rushing waters as you discover the beauty of this gorge.
- You'll be lead by professionals on a safe day of adventure, getting up close and personal with flowing waterfalls, natural rock slides, and jumps from bank to bank.
- After your day of adventure, you'll be returned to your hotel for some well-deserved rest.
14:00 - Drop off in Madrid
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Cuenca Canyoning Private Adventure Tour from Madrid are approximate
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Cuenca Canyoning Private Adventure Tour from Madrid, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Transportation to and from Hotel Abba
Certified Canyoning Guide
Brief safety instruction course
Individual Canyoning Equipment: helmet, harness, neoprene wetsuit and thin neoprene socks
Safety equipment and gear: ropes, abseil devices, carabiners, waterproof case and first aid kit
Accident and Liability Insurance
Changing rooms and shower
Lunch and drinks
Optional picnic pack: 20$ per person (Vegan or special food upon request)
Optional Canyoning Boots rental: 11$ per person
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Pair of sport shoes with grip sole or hiking boots to wear in the river
Dry casual/sport wear and shoes/flip flops to change after the activity
Water and light snacks/energy bars
Difficulty level: Easy-Moderate
Basic swimming skills required
The minimum age required is 10 years old
Not recommended for pregnant women/ people who suffer health issues
Related Tours and Experiences
Gastronomy & Culture Private Tour in MadridSpain | 6 hour tour From $599 Per Group
Madrid Private Market TourSpain | 4 hour tour From $469 Per Group
Prado Museum Private Tour in MadridSpain | 3 hour tour From $289 Per Person
Madrid Off-the-Beaten Path & History Museum Private TourSpain | 4 hour tour From $309 Per Group
Madrid Royal Palace Private TourSpain | 3 hour tour From $289 Per Group
Private Madrid Insider TourSpain | 4 hour tour From $309 Per Group
Madrid Private Night Walking TourSpain | 4 hour tour From $309 Per Group
La Rioja Winery Tour from San SebastianSpain | 8 hour tour From $185 Per Person
French Basque Countryside and Sare Caves Tour from San SebastianSpain | 8 hour tour From $179 Per Person
Gernika, Mundaka, Urdaibai and Bermeo Tour from San SebastianSpain | 9 hour tour From $149 Per Person