Cu Chi Tunnel Half Day Tour from Ho Chi Minh City Highlights
01Uncover vast underground tunnels used in the Vietnam War
02Learn more about life during this time from the locals
03See bomb craters and the remains of tanks from this historic time
04For an additional fee, try your hand at the shooting range
Why we chose this tourOur Cu Chi Tunnel Half Day Tour from Ho Chi Minh City is a great way to explore the expansive networks that run beneath the Vietnamese countryside and learn about how the Viet Cong and locals resisted the American occupation during these turbulent times. You'll learn all about the history and culture of this unique region while exploring the incredible tunnels that were built generations ago. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist Journey
- Hand-Crafted Insider Experiences
- Awesome Customer Service
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Easy Cancelation
Cu Chi Tunnel Half Day Tour from Ho Chi Minh City Itinerary
8:00/14:00 - Pickup from Ho Chi Minh City
- We will pick you up from your hotel in the District 1 area.
Guided tour of Cu Chi Tunnels
- After being up at your hotel by your driver, leave the city behind for a winding drive through the rolling green countryside before reaching the Bến Đình tunnels.
- Once you've arrived, you'll watch a brief video that explains how this vast network of tunnels was used by the Viet Cong to defeat American military forces in combat.
- You'll also learn about the traps that were placed throughout the jungles to scare or maim soldiers during attacks before heading into the tunnels for yourself.
- While the tunnels stretch over 124 miles under the landscape, you'll only explore a small part, crawling through the ground and imagining what it would have been like to live in them for months at a time.
- Emerge from underground to head to the shooting range, where for an extra fee you can try shooting automatic or semi-automatic weapons.
- Try some of Củ Chi's boiled tapioca for a taste of this period of time, and then head back to Hồ Chí Minh city and your hotel.
12:30/18:30 - Drop off in Ho Chi Minh City
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Cu Chi Tunnel Half Day Tour from Ho Chi Minh City are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Cu Chi Tunnel Half Day Tour from Ho Chi Minh City, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Transportation to and from Ho Chi Minh City
Hotel pick up/drop off from hotels in District 1
Fully guided tour
Drinking water (01 bottle of 500ml/Person)
Boiled tapioca and local tea
Local taxes, fees and handling charges
Meals and drinks not mentioned
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Please note that all travelers to Vietnam must have a valid Visa and medical travel insurance before they arrive to Vietnam
Special Cancelation Policy: Cancelation up to 48 hours before the start time of trip , will be refunded 95% (5 % handling fee.) Cancelation less than 48 hours before the start time of trip , will be fully charged
Children up to 4 years will join the tour free of charge
Related Tours and Experiences
Best of Ho Chi Minh City & Mekong Delta 5 Day Tour PackageVietnam | 5 days package From $289 Per Person
Best of Hanoi and Nin Binh 5 Day Tour PackageVietnam | 5 days package From $249 Per Person
Ba Vi Village Eco Private Tour from HanoiVietnam | 10 hours tour From $59 Per Person
Hanoi Street Food TourVietnam | 3 hours tour From $49 Per Person
Hoi An Lantern Making Experience, Bicycle & Walking TourVietnam | 4 hours tour From $49 Per Person
Insider Hoi An Private City TourVietnam | 5 hours tour From $49 Per Person
Ho Chi Minh City Private Street Food Tour by MotorbikeVietnam | 4 hours tour From $69 Per Person
Exquisite Vietnam 13 Day Private Package TourVietnam | 13 days package From $2,699 Per Person
15 Day Vietnam Wellbeing & Yoga Private Package TourVietnam | 15 days tour From $5,395 Per Person
Flavors of Vietnam – 12 Day Gastronomical Private Package TourVietnam | 12 days package From $2,219 Per Person