Crmnica Wine Road Private Tour from Kotor, Budva, Tivat & Podgorica Highlights
01Learn about the local wine traditions of Crmnica, Montenegro's wine country
02Enjoy the charming rustic architecture and beautiful scenery
03Enjoy tastings of premium local wines and brandies
04Indulge in local nuts cheeses and meats expertly paired with the wine selection
Why we chose this tourOur Crmnica Wine Road Private Tour was designed to showcase Montenegro as a secret wine lovers’ paradise. Montenegro is a little-known prime spot for wine production due to its unique microclimate and fertile land, its vineyards surrounded by mountains, lakes, and forests basking in the Mediterranean sun. Traditional family wineries which have been crafting their unique wines for centuries will let you in on the secrets of what makes Montenegrin wines so special. You will also get to sample traditional liqueurs and brandies which have been passed down over centuries, paired with the perfect accompaniments of local delicacies. This indulgent tour is ideal for wine aficionados and gourmands alike who want to discover new varieties of incredible wines and local fare while surrounded by the idyllic Montenegrin landscape. This private tour is available for booking any day of the week.
This six-hour day trip escorts you to our handpicked selection of four distinguished family vineyards, where you will soak in the pastoral ambiance while learning about and tasting classic and local varieties of premium wines. The Garnet, Cermeniza, Mašanović, and Kopitović wineries will open their doors to you and teach you about the history, techniques, and secrets of the Montenegrin wine tradition. Each winery will share samples of their classic and local wine varieties, traditional liqueurs, and brandies, paired with the perfect accompaniments such as fruit and nuts, homemade bread, local meats, and cheeses. The tour will finish off at a traditional family-style restaurant, where you will have the opportunity to enjoy the authentic local cuisine. This tour ensures a beautifully sun-soaked day of indulging in history and feasting the senses with wine tastings, local delicacies, picturesque village architecture. and the scenery of the beautiful Montenegrin countryside.
- We hand-pick each tour and experience which we offer
- Led by a true local expert full of passion
- Hassle-free experience promise. We take care of everything so you just have to enjoy
- Great memories and the best stories guaranteed
- Easy booking, easy cancelation and best price guaranteed
Crmnica Wine Road Private Tour from Kotor, Budva, Tivat & Podgorica Itinerary
07:00 - 11:00 - Pickup from Podgorica, Budva, Cetinje, Kotor, Tivat, Bar and Ulcinj
- You will be picked up from your hotel in one of the above mentioned cities.
- Tour can start between 07:00 - 11:00 am.
Guided Tour of Crmnica Wine Road
- First, we will visit Garnet Winery in the historical Hamlet of Godinje- a state heritage site populated with stone houses that are at least 5 centuries old. After learning about the winery’s history and techniques, we will taste three domestic wines, three liqueurs, and traditional “baked” brandy.
- Next, we will stop at Cermeniza Winery, nestled on a hilltop with a panoramic view over Skadar Lake. The family patriarch will share the history and secrets of the family’s wine tradition, and we will taste ‘Cermeniza’ barique, red and white wine, along with 5 types of brandy.
- The next stop is Mašanović Winery, located near the former vineyard and cellar of King Nikola.
- This unique vineyard grows 5 varieties of grapes aged between 5 and 40 years, as well as small-batch juices and fruit brandies made from peach, kiwi, apple, pomegranate, plum, and quince from their orchards. After seeing and listening about wine and brandy production, we will have snack and beverage degustation, the wines and brandies paired with local delicacies- dry figs, nuts, homemade bread, prosciutto, Kulen (local pork sausage), spiced cheese, and goat cheese.
- To round out the tour, we’ll finish at Kopitović Winery in Donji Brčeli, where the family has been engaged in wine production since the 15th century. Their wines are aged in a 300-year old tavern in small quantities to achieve exquisite quality. In addition to a tasting of three local wines, we will have the opportunity to enjoy traditional cuisine at their authentic family restaurant.
13:00 - 17:00 - Drop off at Podgorica, Budva, Cetinje, Kotor, Tivat, Bar and Ulcinj
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
If you have any questions about our Crmnica Wine Road Private Tour from Kotor, Budva, Tivat & Podgorica, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Related Tours and Experiences
Montenegro Tour By Train from PodgoricaMontenegro | 8 hour tour From $69 Per Person
Lovćen Private Tour from Kotor, Budva, Tivat & PodgoricaMontenegro | 7 hour tour From $65 Per Person
Piva Lake Private Biking Tour from Kotor, Budva, Tivat & PodgoricaMontenegro | 9 hour tour From $115 Per Person
Vasojevićki Kom Private Hiking Tour from Kotor, Budva, Tivat & PodgoricaMontenegro | 9 hour tour From $59 Per Person
Durmitor – Bobotov Kuk Private Hiking Tour From Kotor, Budva, Tivat & PodgoricaMontenegro | 10 hour tour From $59 Per Person
Stunning Montenegro Private Seaside TourMontenegro | 8 hour tour From $85 Per Person
South Montenegro Private Tour from Kotor, Budva, Tivat & PodgoricaMontenegro | 8 hour tour From $65 Per Person
Mrtvica Canyon Hiking Tour from Kotor, Budva, Tivat & PodgoricaMontenegro | 6 hour tour From $45 Per Person
Bjelasica Private Hiking Tour From Kotor, Budva, Tivat & PodgoricaMontenegro | 7 hour tour From $70 Per Person
Adriatic Jewels Private Tour From Kotor, Budva, Tivat & PodgoricaMontenegro | 7 hour tour From $49 Per Person