Craft Beer & Spirits Tasting Tour in Santorini Highlights
01Enjoy the unique decorations from the past at the museum
02Tour a local distillery and museum and taste traditional spirits
03Taste refreshing local beers paired with local nibbles
04Visit a brewery to see how they process the malt and hops
Why we chose this tourOur Craft Beer & Spirits Tasting Tour in Santorini shows you a lesser-known side of traditional alcohol production on the island, skipping the famous wines for the equally delectable spirits and beers brewed on these volcanic grounds, and giving you a truly unique day spend with a local guide. Tour a former distillery-turned museum with authentic accessories that will make you feel like you've traveled back in time, enjoy a flight of regional spirits, and end the day at a craft brewery for a beer tasting and some edible treats. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist Journey
- Hand-Crafted Insider Experiences
- Awesome Customer Service
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Easy CancelationSmall Group Size
Craft Beer & Spirits Tasting Tour in Santorini Itinerary
10:00 - Pickup from Santorini
- You will be picked up from your hotel in Santorini or from a centralized pick-up location within a short walking distance from your accommodation.
Guided Craft Beer & Spirits Tasting Tour
- Spend the day discovering the history of alcohol in Santorini, taking a deeper look at the beers and spirits that are often overshadowed by the island's admittedly delicious wines.
- Take a comprehensive tour of a refurbished distillery that now works as a museum, showing you how the craftspeople of recent years produced their liqueurs, down to perfectly replicated rooms.
- Each of the decorations has been meticulously collected over the years and makes you feel as though you've stepped back in time before you head to a nearby square and local café for your first tasting.
- Sample local spirits made in the traditional manner, learning about how this craft has been honed over the years, and then continue to a new brewery to discover Santorini's burgeoning craft beer scene.
- Hear all about the fascinating way that volcanic beers will be produced, admire historic brewing tanks, and end your visit with a tasting of some of the beers paired with local snacks for the perfect finish!
14:00 - Drop off at Santorini
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Craft Beer & Spirits Tasting Tour in Santorini are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Craft Beer & Spirits Tasting Tour in Santorini, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Transportation to and from your hotel
Fully guided tour
Tasting at the distillery-museum & the brewery
Food & beverages not mentioned
Personal travel insurance
The drinking age in Greece is 18.
The minimum age required for the tour is 18.
Related Tours and Experiences
9 Day Secrets of Ancient Greece Tour PackageGreece | 9 days package From $950 Per Person
Santorini Wine Roads Sunset TourGreece | 5 hours tour From $189 Per Person
Greek Food & Wine Tasting Tour in SantoriniGreece | 5 hours tour From $209 Per Person
Santorini Insider TourGreece | 5 hours tour From $189 Per Person
Santorini Cooking Class & Tasting ExperienceGreece | 5 hours tour From $215 Per Person
Nemea Winery & Vineyard Private Tour from AthensGreece | 10 hours tour From $229 Per Person
Nemea & Nafplio Wine and History Private Tour from AthensGreece | 10 hours tour From $179 Per Person
Evia Wine Private Tour & Spa ExperienceGreece | 7 hours tour From $195 Per Person
Athens Wine Lover’s Private Tour & Wine MuseumGreece | 6 hours tour From $169 Per Person
Mount Olympus Hiking Tour from ElassonaGreece | 10 hours package From $109 Per Person