Cortona Private Walking Tour Highlights
01Enjoy a private tour of the delightful town of Cortona
02Visit major sights such as the town hall, the Etruscan site and the Tuscan hills beyond the town
03Visit the impressive San Francesco Basilica
04Spend time with your local guide as they enthuse you about their town
Why we chose this tourOur Cortona Private Walking Tour will bring this ancient town to life! Meet your local guide who will take you to the famous - and hidden - sights of Cortona, enthusing you about their town as you go. Wander down the impressive roads, filled with hundreds of years of architecture. Take in the local Basilica. Visit the town hall, impressive in size and structure. Admire the landscape of the Tuscan hills beyond the town. All the while learning about the town's history, heritage, and culture from your local expert. Our Cortona Private Walking Tour leaves every day.
Our Cortona Private Walking Tour will make you an expert on Cortona! Our friendly local guides are vetted by us so you can rest assured you will be guided by someone who really knows their stuff. This tour shows all the best sights of Cortona but also the hidden corners and streets too. It’s a beautiful town that begs to be explored. As this is a private tour, feel free to ask your guide anything about Cortona, from the best places to eat to the best photo spots.
Book With Tourist Journey
- We hand-pick each tour and experience which we offer
- Led by a true local expert full of passion
- Hassle-free experience promise. We take care of everything so you just have to enjoy
- Great memories and the best stories guaranteed
- Easy booking, easy cancelation and best price guaranteed
Cortona Private Walking Tour Itinerary
9:00-17:00 - Pickup from Cortona
- You will meet your guide at a centralized location in Cortona.
- Meeting point: Piazza Garibaldi
Guided Tour of Cortona Town
- Your friendly local guide will take you to the best and most interesting sights in Cortona.
- Head towards the famous Piazza della Repubblica with its beautiful architecture.
- You'll see the Town Hall in the nearby square of Piazza Signorelli, which also includes the famous 13th century Palazzo Pretoriano, whose facade was renovated in 1608 by Filippo Berrettini.
- Spend time wandering the narrow streets of the town, taking in the medieval characters that are visible along streets such as Via Casali.
- Visit the impressive Basilica of San Francesco.
- Admire the landscape of the Tuscan hills beyond the town that are such a famous symbol of this part of the world.
- Enjoy listening to your guide as they fill you with knowledge about the town, both old and new, enthusing you with its heritage, culture, and history.
12:00-20:00 - Drop off at Cortona
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Cortona Private Walking Tour are approximate
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Cortona Private Walking Tour, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Fully guided tour
Lunch & drinks
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Sunglasses & sunscreen
Cancelations made up to 72h before the departure time will be refunded 95% of the full cost Cancelations made less than 72h before the departure time will be fully charged
Related Tours and Experiences
Private Cooking Class with a Local in VeniceItaly | 3 hour tour From $159 Per Person
Milan Countryside and Wine Tasting TourItaly | 6 hour tour From $279 Per Person
Polignano a Mare Stand Up Paddle ExperienceItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $40 Per Person
Otranto Coast Boat TourItaly | 4 hour tour From $105 Per Person
Homemade Orecchiette Cooking Class in ConversanoItaly | 3 hour tour From $99 Per Person
Mozzarella Tasting Tour in Martina Franca or ConversanoItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $89 Per Person
Martina Franca Wine Tasting ExperienceItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $40 Per Person
Insider Monopoli City TourItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $57 Per Person
Polignano A Mare Sea Caves Boat TourItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $39 Per Person
Insider Ostuni City TourItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $50 Per Person